A Third Of Democrats Believe It’s Racist To Criticize Politicians Of Color

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A new poll suggests that nearly one third of Democrats believe white politicians who criticize politicians of color are racist.

Rasmussen conducted the survey with 1,000 registered voters between July 15-16th. The survey found that 32% of Democrats agree that it is racist for any white politician to criticize the political views of politician of color.

The poll also found that 85% of Democrats believe President Donald Trump is a racist; while 85% Republicans believe charges of racism against opponents are usually politically motivated.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/18/democrats-believe-racist-criticize-politicians-of-color/

Hijinx

POC ??????? They are just people. Phuck em if they can't take criticism.

I criticize the Pope.,My Representative ( Man, do I criticize that Steny -walking-talking Pelosi azz kisser), I have been know to criticize a lot of things.
I would say they majority of whom or what I criticize just deserves it.

WingsOfGold

At what point does one stop being colored or of color??? The foul mouthed Pali or Cortez could easily pass for one of my dego cousins or my mother who was full blooded. We considered ourselves Americans, nothing more, nothing less.

littlelady

God bless the USA
At what point does one stop being colored or of color??? The foul mouthed Pali or Cortez could easily pass for one of my dego cousins or my mother who was full blooded. We considered ourselves Americans, nothing more, nothing less.

It’s all they’ve got, now. Sad, really. Crayola should speak up about this ridiculousness. Oh wait, they are making money on crayons, and coloring books. Never mind. And, there is a white crayon in the box. Ever notice that when coloring on white paper, it doesn’t show up. Next will be that white paper is racist.

Last edited:

SamSpade

A new poll suggests that nearly one third of Democrats believe white politicians who criticize politicians of color are racist.

That would of course explain why the left is losing its mind over statements made by the President - while rude and insulting - aren't in the slightest "racist". If someone insults my daughter's race or says something about her hair or body or facial features or something about her country or something about some racial stereotype - I think I have a pretty good idea when someone insults her race. But if they just insult her - I don't know, call her ugly or stupid - while I'd still like to kick their ass - it's not racial. It MIGHT even be motivated by racism - but it is not racist.

Let me repeat that - an insult that could be said of anyone is not racist. You might call a person of color "fat" or "ugly" because you're a bigot - but it's not racist. Some people will disagree. Fine. You think that animosity from someone is racist even if the same behavior directed at a white person or - honestly I don't know of any other group that people call racist, (which is weird really, since whites comprise something like 16% of world population). Telling someone to go eff themselves is not racist - it's rude, but not racist.

But I think it's very important to distinguish between something that IS racist and something that is not - because when you don't, you ultimately destroy any sting to the charge of racism. I really don't want to see the day when people shrug off being actually racist, because it's been overplayed.