A Very Long Post On Ilhan Omar's Personal Immigration Story (Potential Misdeeds & Misstatements)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
A long read on a long history of (potential) fraud. It's complicated, too.

I know y'all are busy, but if you have the time it's worth the click-over:

Drawing on his research, interviews, and social media evidence he [David Steinberg] makes the case that Omar has engaged in a variety of fraudulent activities and willful misrepresentations related to her marital arrangements.

The proceeding information was given to me by multiple sources within the Minneapolis Somali community. The verifiable evidence corroborating their information follows below:

In 1995, Ilhan entered the United States as a fraudulent member of the “Omar” family.

That is not her family. The Omar family is a second, unrelated family which was being granted asylum by the United States. The Omars allowed Ilhan, her genetic sister Sahra, and her genetic father Nur Said to use false names to apply for asylum as members of the Omar family.

A long snip of the concluding remarks (as I said, a very long, well-documented article):
Consider the disturbingly inadequate evidence used to obtain FISA warrants on members of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Consider that Democratic representatives have demanded that Attorney General William Barr release grand jury testimony — itself an illegal act.

Yet here we have:

• Verifiable UK and U.S. marriage records
  • Verifiable address records
  • Time-stamped, traceable, archived online communications (Convictions and settlements based upon social media evidence are commonplace, Anthony Weiner being a notable example)
  • Background check confirmations of SSNs and birthdates
  • Archived court documents signed under penalty of perjury
  • Photos which can be examined to rule out digital manipulation
  • The 2019 Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board investigation, which found Omar filed illegal joint tax returns with a man who was not her husband in at least 2014 and 2015
  • Three years’ of evidence published across many articles — none of which has been shown to be incorrect, or have even been challenged with contradictory evidence from Rep. Omar or any other source
  • Perjury evidence that stands on its own — regardless of whom she married:
    • Long after June 2011, she was clearly in contact with the only man in either the U.S. or the UK with the same name and birthdate as the man she married. She was clearly in contact with several people who were in contact with him.
    • Further, Preya Samsundar did contact him, published how she managed to contact him, and published his email admitting to being photographed with Omar in London in 2015. To be clear: Omar was legally married to an “Ahmed Nur Said Elmi” at the time she was photographed next to a man who admits his name is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, and that he is in the photo.
    • Samsundar published all of this information on how to contact Ahmed Nur Said Elmi a few months before Omar swore to that nine-question court document.
  • Rep. Omar has refused all inquiries from her constituents, elected officials, and media outlets to provide any specific evidence contradicting even a single allegation suggested by three years of now-public information.
  • In fact, Omar has responded by making information less available:
    • In August 2016, after Scott Johnson and Preya Samsundar posted the allegations, Omar’s verified social media accounts were taken offline.
    • Ahmed Nur Said Elmi’s social media accounts were also taken offline.
    • When the accounts returned, a large amount of potentially incriminating evidence had verifiably been deleted.
    • I found and published at least ten additional “before and after” instances of evidence still being deleted in 2018.
  • Omar has released carefully worded, Clintonian statements that denigrate those seeking answers from her as racists. Yet she has repeatedly refused to answer questions or issue anything other than public relations statements.
  • I have a large amount of information that we have not published for reasons including the protection of sources.
I believe Scott Johnson, Preya Samsundar, and me, with our three years of articles, columns and posts, have provided more than enough evidence to give law enforcement authorities probable cause to open an investigation. Now would be the chance for law enforcement, and especially for Rep. Ilhan Omar’s House colleagues, to make a sincere stand against corruption and for the uniform application of the law.

Investigative reporting or conspiracy theory? I think the former. YMMV.

--- End of line (MCP)

BernieP

Resident PIA
David Steinberg must be a racist or jewish, in either case he should be doxed and harassed into exile.
Allah forbid you should call into question one of the great ones.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That is an impressive piece of investigative journalism and must have taken a lot of time to run down and put together. Too bad it will be ignored. Ilhan Omar is untouchable. The corporate media will ignore it - all of them, including Fox - and she will never be held accountable for her crimes.

This is where we are in the United States, 2019: terrorists can infiltrate our country and get elected to Congress. And anyone who so much as looks at them wrong will be attacked and threatened. If George Orwell and Tom Clancy got together and wrote a book, this would be the book.

Yooper

Here's Steinberg's companion piece (once again, worth it):

No outlet besides the Star Tribune seems to bear more fault for marching national disgrace Ilhan Omar into office, where she promptly stirred a global rise in anti-Semitism. Yet in finally covering Omar’s past, the Star Tribune did not mention the reporters whose work comprised virtually the entire case against her. Or that it had seemingly done nothing with our private offers to share evidence.

We were referred to as nameless “conservative activists.”

These two snips would seem to support Vrai's point:
Similarly, the Washington Examiner -- having mostly passed on our Omar story for three years until the Star Tribune deemed it an acceptable topic -- flew a reporter to Minneapolis. The reporter published an article on Omar which was a duplicate of virtually all of our work as well. It was touted by the reporter as an “EXCLUSIVE”. The reporter praised herself on social media for flying to Minneapolis and finding so much evidence in just 48 hours.

From the close:
Fittingly, the media bookended this “see no evil” period of the Ilhan Omar era with more perfectly irrational idiocy: It seems the media chose to whitewash its responsibility and duplicate the work of other reporters … to repair trust with its customers.

Ilhan Omar, the media’s very own national disgrace, is a fine moment for customers to say “never again” about being misled.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am posting this along with my new evidence on Powerline today in hopes that the Ilhan Omar era will not be chronicled as that of a corrupt and bigoted politician. Those come and go. The historical record, written objectively, should focus on the three years of apparently deliberate unethical choices made by legacy news media.

Exactly. Corrupt politicians are a dime a dozen, but there is a certain trust we are supposed to have in our news media, and they have betrayed that trust. This story should have been prominent, if for no other reason than to debunk it. Instead our news media has decided to ignore these stories - just like they ignored Bill Clinton's affair with his intern until Drudge broke the story - and instead focus on discrediting our President with lies and distortions and fretting about how many scoops of ice cream he eats.

Reactions: BOP

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Where are the liberal Pink pussy hat wearers providing all the proof that all this is WRONG.. fabricated lies??

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I am posting this along with my new evidence on Powerline today in hopes that the Ilhan Omar era will not be chronicled as that of a corrupt and bigoted politician. Those come and go. The historical record, written objectively, should focus on the three years of apparently deliberate unethical choices made by legacy news media.

Exactly. Corrupt politicians are a dime a dozen, but there is a certain trust we are supposed to have in our news media, and they have betrayed that trust. This story should have been prominent, if for no other reason than to debunk it. Instead our news media has decided to ignore these stories - just like they ignored Bill Clinton's affair with his intern until Drudge broke the story - and instead focus on discrediting our President with lies and distortions and fretting about how many scoops of ice cream he eats.

Huh? From Bill Clinton (20 years ago) to Trump eating ice cream?

Clinton is a rapist, that’s why none of the current democratic nominees are asking for a Clinton endorsement. Only the right loves the Clinton’s at this point.

...Bush cost this country over 1 trillion dollars in an endless war.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That is an impressive piece of investigative journalism and must have taken a lot of time to run down and put together. Too bad it will be ignored. Ilhan Omar is untouchable. The corporate media will ignore it - all of them, including Fox - and she will never be held accountable for her crimes.

This is where we are in the United States, 2019: terrorists can infiltrate our country and get elected to Congress. And anyone who so much as looks at them wrong will be attacked and threatened. If George Orwell and Tom Clancy got together and wrote a book, this would be the book.

Fox has been reporting on it al night - I was suprised to see it so soon!

Yooper

Fox has been reporting on it al night - I was suprised to see it so soon!
I think the portion that Vrai posted from Steinberg's PJMedia post was a throwing down of the gauntlet. Glad to see Fox responding. If it picks up momentum as a result (I know the UK's Mail has picked it up and it has a wide readership), then the other networks will have to address it in some form or fashion.

Omar, with her BDS resolution intro today, did herself no favors; called fire on her own position, methinks.

--- End of line (MCP)

Sapidus

A long read on a long history of (potential) fraud. It's complicated, too.

I know y'all are busy, but if you have the time it's worth the click-over:

A long snip of the concluding remarks (as I said, a very long, well-documented article):

Investigative reporting or conspiracy theory? I think the former. YMMV.

--- End of line (MCP)

This source is garbage and the conspiracy theories you ffiys are willing to believe about a Muslim and the truth you are willing to ignore about Trumo are very telling.

Why do you believe this type of crap but can be shown time and time again what a traitor-is piece of crap Trump is and refuse to believe it ?

truby20

Fighting like a girl
You folks so obsessed with a freshman congresswoman who has basically no power

Did you have these same reactions to
Michelle Bachman? No, of course not

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I think the portion that Vrai posted from Steinberg's PJMedia post was a throwing down of the gauntlet. Glad to see Fox responding. If it picks up momentum as a result (I know the UK's Mail has picked it up and it has a wide readership), then the other networks will have to address it in some form or fashion.

Omar, with her BDS resolution intro today, did herself no favors; called fire on her own position, methinks.

--- End of line (MCP)
Yes, Fox was reporting the information and then Scott Johnson, a Powerline columnist was on Tucker Carlson's show last night who was specifically speaking about this article. (although, I also heard it reported a couple of other times - I just realized it was a "thing" when I paid more attention on Tucker's show)

herb749

You are talking about someone who is getting more interviews and TV air time than the Speaker of the House.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

It's not obsession.... It's hysterical ****ing entertainment! :lmao:

The new Face of the DNC:

maxresdefault.jpg

Hijinx

This source is garbage and the conspiracy theories you ffiys are willing to believe about a Muslim and the truth you are willing to ignore about Trumo are very telling.

Why do you believe this type of crap but can be shown time and time again what a traitor-is piece of crap Trump is and refuse to believe it ?

There you have it folks. The liberals reaction to having a snake loose in our Congress.