A Very Long Post On Ilhan Omar's Personal Immigration Story (Potential Misdeeds & Misstatements)

Sapidus

Liar ...... if you did not care, YOU would not constantly be screeching 'manipulated by Fox News ' you present some FACTS, Something Anything besides Trying to pass off YOUR OPINION as Fact

speaking of manipulation a topic to fit a narrative
1) Trump Tweets Something - Progressives go about reading entrails Trump said something racist :cds:
2} Omar Introduces An Obviously PRO BDS Resolution - nuh-uh where did Omar Specifically;ly Mention Israel

Pot Meet Kettle

I'll take the opinion of someone on the Committee over your nattering

Even Salon can see the resolution for what is is .........

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/19/il...ght-and-conflicted-democrats-moan-and-bicker/

The debate played out in the House Foreign Relations Committee, which was noteworthy because Republicans in Congress have called on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to strip Omar of her seat on the committee for months. The House will likely vote next week on the anti-BDS resolution, which has more than 336 co-sponsors and was coauthored by Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who has smeared Omar over her criticism of Israel’s policies. It is part of a package of other Israel-related measures — including a resolution backing a two-state solution, which Rep. Omar supports. She also introduced a resolution that “affirms that all Americans have the right to participate in boycotts in pursuit of civil and human rights at home and abroad, as protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution.”

While it’s clearly in response to crackdowns on BDS, Omar’s resolution makes no mention of Israel or Palestine. Co-sponsored by fellow Squad member, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., Omar’s measure identifies historical boycotts as constitutionally protected forms of expression to advance civil and human rights. It notes that in 1982, the Supreme Court held that engaging in a “nonviolent, politically motivated boycott” is free speech protected by the First Amendment.

Just because you post sources that come to the same flawed conclusion as the OP’s article it still remains true she never mentioned Isreal and you are lying and trying to change the narrative

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Just because you post sources that come to the same flawed conclusion

That is YOUR Opinion .... not a statement of fact.

So you are calling Salon / SOPHIA TESFAYE conclusion flawed because it does not fit YOUR world view of narrative

as the OP’s article

The OP's Article is in good company ........

it still remains true she never mentioned Israel

Obtuse hair splitting, you are justs in denail because it does not fit your Anti Israel Bias

and you are lying and trying to change the narrative

an OPINION is not a Lie - well maybe to a progressive denying the narrative

Sapidus

So you are calling Salon / SOPHIA TESFAYE conclusion flawed because it does not fit YOUR world view of narrative

Obtuse hair splitting, you are justs in denail because it does not fit your Anti Israel Bias

No. I’m saying it’s flawed because the resolution never mentions Isreal. For you and the author to extrapolate is based on your bias

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No. I’m saying it’s flawed because the resolution never mentions Israel. For you and the author to extrapolate is based on your bias

Yeah my bias ...

Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla
Rep Lee Zeldin
Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif

and a whole host of other Blue Dog Democrats vs Your Opinion

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yeah my bias ...

Rep. Ted Deutch, D-Fla
Rep Lee Zeldin
Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif

and a whole host of other Blue Dog Democrats vs Your Opinion
Just stopping by to add:

And as has been mentioned oh so many times already, Omar herself said so. And the founder of BDS says so.

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Yes, Fox was reporting the information and then Scott Johnson, a Powerline columnist was on Tucker Carlson's show last night who was specifically speaking about this article. (although, I also heard it reported a couple of other times - I just realized it was a "thing" when I paid more attention on Tucker's show)
Didn't know about the Tucker appearance. Thanks.

And then I just saw this; it's the Powerline post on the story with a video link to the Tucker segment.

--- End of line (MCP)

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
...Bush cost this country over 1 trillion dollars in an endless war.

You are referring, of course, to the only "honorable" war that Obongo spent eight years pouring billion$ and hundreds of American lives into, right?

22AcaciaAve

No. I’m saying it’s flawed because the resolution never mentions Isreal. For you and the author to extrapolate is based on your bias

Now seriously, do you believe that? Technically you are correct, she never mentioned Israel in the resolution but everyone knows exactly who it is geared towards. But if you believe it doesn't mean Israel because she never said Israel, then I'm sure you believe that when President Trump said "go back to where you came from" he could have been talking about the districts those 4 congresswomen represent. He never said "go back to the country you came from," right?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Didn't know about the Tucker appearance. Thanks.

And then I just saw this; it's the Powerline post on the story with a video link to the Tucker segment.

--- End of line (MCP)

The link to the Tucker show is up - it wasn't last night since it takes a while to get it posted.

Hijinx

You mean “ there you have it liberals ignoring fake news and propaganda directed at one of only 2 Muslim members of Congress”.

This is no different from birtherism. To this day a bunch of you morons still think Obama was a Kenyan Muslim terrorist.

This is how these lies start
What lie? Only a real moron would think Obama was an American Christian

CPUSA

This source is garbage and the conspiracy theories you ffiys are willing to believe about a Muslim and the truth you are willing to ignore about Trumo are very telling.

Why do you believe this type of crap but can be shown time and time again what a traitor-is piece of crap Trump is and refuse to believe it ?

Damn!!!....You have finally snapped, haven't you?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Not specifically mentioning Israel gives the Anti Semites a fig leaf of coverage :sarcasm:

and Sappy gets play word games

I am watching Tucker’s current show, now. The “do as I say, not as I do” segment summed it all up, perfectly. God bless the USA.

BOP

Okay. Last try.

I AM NOT SAYING OBAMA WASN'T AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I AM SAYING HIS BEING BORN OVERSEAS (as the question of his birth location has NOT been definitely settled) PUTS HIM IN A CITIZENSHIP CATEGORY WHERE HIS ELIGIBILITY TO HAVE BEEN ELECTED PRESIDENT IS NOT CLEAR.

You want to me to educate myself. Fair enough. But you need to do the same. And may I recommend you also try to do a better job reading and understanding the nuances in play in this and other issues. It does make for a better forum experience (I prefer it to trolling, but that's just me).

I have tried to give you the opportunity to respond to the issues yet you keep resorting to avoiding them and responding instead with calumny.
<snip>

--- End of line (MCP)
Calumny; now there's a word you don't often hear nowadays, you sexy beast, you.

BOP

When you're a leftist, and you lose the backing of a hard left publication, it's time to fall back and regroup.

BOP

Just stopping by to add:

And as has been mentioned oh so many times already, Omar herself said so. And the founder of BDS says so.

--- End of line (MCP)
I butt-sume ya'll are talking to/about Stupidus. He tries to selectively split hairs, but he's not very good at it.