A voice of reason from.....Ellen Degeneres

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The majority of those guys were Saudi’s (15/19), none were Iraqi.

Why didn’t we attack Saudi Arabia then if the reason was 9/11?

The common attribute is that they are muslim. The despise our way of life and they despise the freedoms we enjoy on a daily basis. We are the infidels. I am a proud Infidel. I'm a tolerant individual, but I delight in the demise of the enemies of our nation. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

I hope not 1 more drop of US blood is shed in the middle east. Those people are not worth it.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
The common attribute is that they are muslim. The despise our way of life and they despise the freedoms we enjoy on a daily basis. We are the infidels. I am a proud Infidel. I'm a tolerant individual, but I delight in the demise of the enemies of our nation. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

I hope not 1 more drop of US blood is shed in the middle east. Those people are not worth it.

The attackers were Saudi’s, period. Bush attacked Iraq and gave Saudi Arabia a pass.

The Bushes are Saudi sympathizers, there are hundreds of articles describing this relationship

Trump even talked about it during the debates, it’s frankly weird and bizarre for you to bring it up. This is a fairly known fact, Bush started a never ending trillion dollar war, with a country not directly involved with 9/11. Period. The current president eviscerated Jeb’s attempt to be president during the debate with these facts.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
The Saudi government and Saudi people had nothing to do with it.

Most illegal aliens are from Mexico. Should we invade Mexico?

Explain then to me how Iraq was involved in 9/11?

How it was worth over 1 trillion dollars and thousands of American lives?

Hijinx

The attackers were Saudi’s, period. Bush attacked Iraq and gave Saudi Arabia a pass.

The Bushes are Saudi sympathizers, there are hundreds of articles describing this relationship

Trump even talked about it during the debates, it’s frankly weird and bizarre for you to bring it up. This is a fairly known fact, Bush started a never ending trillion dollar war, with a country not directly involved with 9/11. Period. The current president eviscerated Jeb’s attempt to be president during the debate with these facts.

LMAO at how a Trump hater can praise Trump when it is to her advantage.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
LMAO at how a Trump hater can praise Trump when it is to her advantage.

Where do you get off on calling me a Trump hater? I’ve spoken positively about him before. I believe he is a genius, look it up in this forum, he is a genius.

And he’s right in the clip I included, George W Bush is monstrous and when those powerful continue to associate with him (left and right) it just confirms that there is more that separates the rich from the poor (middle class) than the left and the right.

They want to keep us divided, it’s the only way they maintain power.

Hijinx

Where do you get off on calling me a Trump hater? I’ve spoken positively about him before. I believe he is a genius, look it up in this forum, he is a genius.

And he’s right in the clip I included, George W Bush is monstrous and when those powerful continue to associate with him (left and right) it just confirms that there is more that separates the rich from the poor (middle class) than the left and the right.

They want to keep us divided, it’s the only way they maintain power.
LOL

This_person

Explain then to me how Iraq was involved in 9/11?

How it was worth over 1 trillion dollars and thousands of American lives?
As was stated at the time, Iraq was not about 9/11. I can't explain a connection that doesn't exist and was never claimed to have existed as a justification for going there.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
As was stated at the time, Iraq was not about 9/11. I can't explain a connection that doesn't exist and was never claimed to have existed as a justification for going there.

Monello in this thread said it was because of 9/11, I was just responding to that.

This_person

Monello in this thread said it was because of 9/11, I was just responding to that.
No, you said Bush got us into war, no specification of Iraqi. Monello responded with respect to the Afghan war, I would presume. That WAS about 9/11.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
No, you said Bush got us into war, no specification of Iraqi. Monello responded with respect to the Afghan war, I would presume. That WAS about 9/11.

Hah, thanks for the history lesson.

I’ll be sure to fully clarify all my points from this point forward. I’m sure there was so much ambiguity about it, that I was talking about the Afghan war.

Which just adds to this nightmare.

This_person

Hah, thanks for the history lesson.

I’ll be sure to fully clarify all my points from this point forward. I’m sure there was so much ambiguity about it, that I was talking about the Afghan war.

Which just adds to this nightmare.
Well, you talked about financial costs and lives lost. Both of those factors are drastically higher for the Afghan conflict.

If you mean something other than what you are saying, you should probably change what you are saying.

None of that makes 9/11 the child of the Saudi government or people.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Well, you talked about financial costs and lives lost. Both of those factors are drastically higher for the Afghan conflict.

According to who?

The Iraq war cost more lives and American treasure than Afghanistan

Where are you coming up with this?

For clarification, I’m discussing the Iraq war George W Bush took us into, NOT the Persian Gulf conflict his father took us into.