Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Samuels gone for 4 weeks.

Damn it all. The good news is it's just a sprain and it is the begining of camp meaning there's time for Todd Wade to get it going and everyone else to adjust. At least some.

Swear to God; I'd give up Portis or even Moss for the year, right now, for a healthy line for the season.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
C'mon Lar...

sing it with me:

Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins
Hail Vic-tor-y
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.

smoothmarine187

Larry Gude said:

Damn it all. The good news is it's just a sprain and it is the begining of camp meaning there's time for Todd Wade to get it going and everyone else to adjust. At least some.

Swear to God; I'd give up Portis or even Moss for the year, right now, for a healthy line for the season.

You had me worried for minute, I read the title and thought NitWhit had come back already.

jackers

Larry Gude said:

Damn it all......

Careful what you wish for....as per the Washington Post....

Portis's Tendinitis Returns
Coach Joe says that Clinton was held out of practice because his knee tendinitis flared back up. He says the team will monitor it closely - of course - and is being extra careful. The problem was aggravated at Monday's practice, and with two sessions Wednesday I would be surprised if we saw Portis at both of them.

This is going to be a daily evaluation I fear. These can become major issues if not allowed to heal all the way - remember Michael Jordan trying to fight through it with the Wizards a few years back and how that minor preseason knee issue became a big deal? - or they can go away quickly.

We'll be watching closely, I can assure you that much.

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris won super bowls VII and VIII singlehandedly before unexpectedly retiring to pursue a career in ass-kicking.