AAFB Officer's Club - dressing help

I'm attending a function there this evening and I'm at a loss as of what to where. I've never been there before so I don't want to underdress or overdress.

Are nice capris with heels suitable?

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Depends on the function. If it's just an awards dinner or something of that sort, slacks and a nice blouse (something you'd wear into the office) is appropriate. If the function is marked "Business casual", you should wear a jacket and up the ante a little.

The O-Club at Andrews is much nicer than the one at PAX, and much more well attended, so if I were you I wouldn't skimp on the protocol.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I hate capris. They just make me wonder if whoever is wearing them doesn't have enough money to buy a full length set of pants, or has crappy thighs that makes them ashamed to wear regular shorts.

Having said that, I wear capris. But it's because I can't afford regular pants AND I have realy fat thighs. :biggrin:

The function is a retirement party for the retired CEO of P.G. Co. Public Schools if that helps any.

I do have a new skirt that I have yet to wear. I've gained weight recently and none of my slacks fit. :whistle:

Maybe the skirt would be more suitable than the capris.

TY ladies. :howdy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I was in Target the other day (I'm there at least twice a week) and I noticed some really cute dresses. One was solid black w/a v-neck front; the other was black and white and the same v-neck style. I think they were like $25 or something.

Old Navy has some cute skirts that flow out at the bottom for cheap. Several different colors and patterns.