Aaron Rodgers' "bizarre" interview

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What was so bizarre about it? Headlines all over the news, trying to make him out to be some crazy person. Bizarre, rambling, incoherent.....🤔 That's not what I saw.

Is that what is is now? Don't get their vax, they'll smear you and say you're crazy?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
What was so bizarre about it? Headlines all over the news, trying to make him out to be some crazy person. Bizarre, rambling, incoherent.....🤔 That's not what I saw.

Is that what is is now? Don't get their vax, they'll smear you and say you're crazy?
Yes!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think A A aron found Bret Favre's old percocet stash in the locker room. He's pushing 40 but is going with the slacker, skate boarder look these days. That Jeopardy gig must have really sent his ego crashing.

TPD

the poor dad
So I just watch the entire 47min interview without YouTube crashing or removing the video. That has got to be the most sane interview I've seen on the 'rona science since this whole farce began. This interview needs to be shown in its entirety on every television channel and shouted from the rooftops of FB, Twitter, and YouTube! Mr. Rodgers said stuff that we all know or have been thinking and he says it in a way that you know he isn't crazy and he has done his homework and has the papers to back it up. Some of the headlines definitely don't match the interview.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So I just watch the entire 47min interview without YouTube crashing or removing the video. That has got to be the most sane interview I've seen on the 'rona science since this whole farce began. This interview needs to be shown in its entirety on every television channel and shouted from the rooftops of FB, Twitter, and YouTube! Mr. Rodgers said stuff that we all know or have been thinking and he says it in a way that you know he isn't crazy and he has done his homework and has the papers to back it up. Some of the headlines definitely don't match the interview.

Thank you! I was wondering if I was crazy and hearing those famous Democrat codes and dog whistles.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

sure. then you can be declared mentally incompetent, rounded up and put in camps for your JAB and to keep you confined for the safety of those who are compliant

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NFL teams irate at Aaron Rodgers COVID protocol double standard

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, multiple coaches and executives have complained that Rodgers flouted guidelines for unvaccinated players that their teams followed. That includes the Green Bay quarterback not wearing a mask during preseason games.

“That’s B.S,” an anonymous executive told ESPN. “… What’s going on in Green Bay, that’s not what our teams were told by the NFL. Our players wore masks all the time. We made our guys that weren’t playing wear masks.”

Rodgers and the Packers are facing fines, but not suspensions, according to multiple reports. Rodgers is missing Sunday’s game against the Chiefs after testing positive for COVID-19. In an appearance on “The Pat McAfee Show,” Rodgers embraced vaccine conspiracy theories surrounding their effects on fertility and said he had attempted homeopathic remedies to increase his antibody levels.

Grumpy

rodgers (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TPD