AAWWWW....Romo cried :(

Ponytail

Anybody picturing T.O. and Romo arm in arm, like that pic of cat and dog on the couch? :roflmao:

Somtimes I just think funny thoughts. :biggrin:

C

chess

i dislike the cowgirls...wish KC woulda showed up against the colts...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Ponytail said:
Anybody picturing T.O. and Romo arm in arm, like that pic of cat and dog on the couch? :roflmao:

Somtimes I just think funny thoughts. :biggrin:

Sooo...did you call Mojo this morning?

That was just EMMMMMbarrassing. Grown man sitting on the field crying like a freaking 5 year old.

smoothmarine187

nachomama said:

That was just EMMMMMbarrassing. Grown man sitting on the field crying like a freaking 5 year old.

You have obviously never had that huge adrenaline rush.........

Ponytail

nachomama said:

Nah. I figured I'll wait till they make a formal announcement of the pink slip delivery...and I'm not talking about Romo's new undies. :lol:

Last edited:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
smoothmarine187 said:
You have obviously never had that huge adrenaline rush.........

Ummmm, I think I have. I'm a woman and you'd never see me crying like that. At least not in public... Romo choked. He handled the glory very well, but crumbled under the pressure. Hopefully he will get it together and be an even better qb next season. One with a little more experience and a few receivers who are able to catch an occassional football.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Ponytail said:
Nah. I figured I'll wait till they ,ake a formal announcement of the pink slip delivery...and I'm not talking about Romo's new undies. :lol:

Well please let me know when you do, I want to tune in!

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:

Think Cary Underwood is rethinking why she is with Romo?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Think Cary Underwood is rethinking why she is with Romo?

I'm thinking she was probably trying to figure out how she could get out of the skybox she was in without anyone noticing...

Ponytail

What's so embarrassing? He's an emotional guy. Brett Favre is the same way, always was. They pour their entire heart into what they do. It doesn't have that "macho" image that people think Footballers are supposed to have, but it doesn't make them play any worse. If anything, it makes them play better. :yay: Give the Romo a break. I think he did a phenominal job this year as a first year quarterback and as expected he made a few rookie mistakes under pressure, and some of that pressure was stuff he brought on himself.

Unlike Rothlesberger, Romo made mistakes and knows he has things to work on. Rothlesberger had a dream season his first year out and thought that he was good as everyone said he was...with nothing needed to work on. Now look at him. Riding motorcycles with no helmets, admitting o riding his sport bike at excessive speeds, feeling invincible. This year, the NFL knocked that chip off his shoulder just has fast as they built it.

Romo will only get better, tears and all, and that is a scary proposition sitting in the seat of someone that LOVES to hate the cowboys.