Abberly Crest or Apartments of Wildewood?

Scoudret

Just spent the day touring apartments....we have it narrowed down between Abberly Crest and Apartments of Wildewood. Concerns about Abberly is the proximity to higher crime areas, concern about Wildewood is commute with traffic to the base. Both seem like good options though. Would love some feedback to help us choose.

glhs837

Power with Control
Cowowrkers of mine spent years in Abberly, no crime that they ever talked about. Keep your car doors locked and don't leave valuables in sight and you are fine. But that applies to virtually any area in the county, the scum have and will hit even King James for that sort of thing. Commute, well, depends on how much you commute, I suppose, but yes, coming in from the north is always going to a bit more of a pain. But all your shopping is literally a sort walk away, so theres that.

Grumpy

Just spent the day touring apartments....we have it narrowed down between Abberly Crest and Apartments of Wildewood. Concerns about Abberly is the proximity to higher crime areas, concern about Wildewood is commute with traffic to the base. Both seem like good options though. Would love some feedback to help us choose.
Wildwood, you're gonna hit traffic in either place. There will be backups at the PAX gates no matter where you are coming from.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I lived at Settler's Landing before I went rogue and really liked it there.

Wildewood was my second choice when I was hunting because they had nice layouts and the price was right.

Abberley went off the list the minute I had to deal with whoever was their leasing person at the time. What a beeya. We didn't even get to the apartment tour part because she was so rude and offensive. But that may be different now.

black dog

Free America
My ex is in one of the two bedrooms in Wildwood for the past 5 years or so, shes very happy with it.
Shes on Rosewood....But she heads north to work.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I live next to Abberly in the Pembrooke neighborhood.
Really, not much trouble beyond a little bit of porch piracy and the occasional unlocked car being gone through.
As to the 1st, the Post Office loses more mail by far than the porch pirates get.
There are also several State Troopers and Sheriff's Deputies that live around here.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am in a relatively new, "Gated" apartment complex in Leonardtown.
Quiet
Clean
Spacious
did I say quiet :)
easy walk to the square in Leonardtown or the wharf.