Abnormal.

Hello ladies, I need some help. I've been in the hospital and to two doctors and they can't tell me whats wrong. I woke up few days ago and had pains but weren't like craps, they were dull, and i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding more than your suppose too even on your period, well it was two weeks before i was suppose to start my period, eveyone said it was just my period starting early. Well since that morning i have been dizzy and feeling faint after doing anything, even talking, my abdomen still hurts and Im still bleeding, besides the bleeding i have never had these symtoms when I'm on my period. If anyone has any infomation that can help me please PM me.

sockgirl77

Hello ladies, I need some help. I've been in the hospital and to two doctors and they can't tell me whats wrong. I woke up few days ago and had pains but weren't like craps, they were dull, and i went to the bathroom and i was bleeding more than your suppose too even on your period, well it was two weeks before i was suppose to start my period, eveyone said it was just my period starting early. Well since that morning i have been dizzy and feeling faint after doing anything, even talking, my abdomen still hurts and Im still bleeding, besides the bleeding i have never had these symtoms when I'm on my period. If anyone has any infomation that can help me please PM me.

Go to Dr. Polko, tell Dr. Neal she's an idiot, and tell SMH they should have done a damn ultrasound. They're idiots too.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

How old are you?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Sounds like an ovarian cyst burst or it could be a tubal pregnancy. Regardless, its not normal - could even be quite dangerous - and you need to seek another medical opinion quickly.

Go to Dr. Polko, tell Dr. Neal she's an idiot, and tell SMH they should have done a damn ultrasound. They're idiots too.

Yeah i thought they were going to do it at SMH.

How old are you?

Sounds like an ovarian cyst burst or it could be a tubal pregnancy. Regardless, its not normal - could even be quite dangerous - and you need to seek another medical opinion quickly.

Yeah thats why Im getting checked by someone else, also some of the ladies in my Family (both sides) have had ovarian cyst and it wasn't good. But Im hoping for the best. Thank you all for the help.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

Hey socki, I have an apt with Dr. Polko :yahoo:

Are you sexually active? have you had kids? are you overweight? how old? premeno?

I'd stay until I got the ultrasound.

M

Mousebaby

I too am leaving Neal's office due to her stupidity. I will be seeing Dr. Anne Naru in Dec. I cannot wait as I have so many questions that I have been told are all in my head by Neal that I now find out are not! So Definitely get in quick with a different doc, and if your bleeding that heavy go to the hospital. A woman can bleed to death in a matter of minutes if she has a tubal rupture from a tubal pregnancy. I almost lost my best friend to this very thing. Please go to the hospital and insist on an ultrasound. You are in charge they aren't!

sockgirl77

I too am leaving Neal's office due to her stupidity. I will be seeing Dr. Anne Naru in Dec. I cannot wait as I have so many questions that I have been told are all in my head by Neal that I now find out are not! So Definitely get in quick with a different doc, and if your bleeding that heavy go to the hospital. A woman can bleed to death in a matter of minutes if she has a tubal rupture from a tubal pregnancy. I almost lost my best friend to this very thing. Please go to the hospital and insist on an ultrasound. You are in charge they aren't!

Anne is not a doctor. She's a CRNP I think. But, she's wonderful. I love her. I just saw her a few weeks ago. I owe my first two kiddies to her and Dr. Polko. I just cannot praise them enough. :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I had something similar happen to me a few years ago..I would go to the ER if you're still bleeding that heavily. Loss of blood is loss of blood. Some women become anemic just during their periods..
I'm one of those people:ohwell:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I had something similar happen to me a few years ago..I would go to the ER if you're still bleeding that heavily. Loss of blood is loss of blood. Some women become anemic just during their periods.. I'm one of those people:ohwell:

BB666, UN666 coincidence? :eyebrow:

Come to think of it, I was in the hosp around age 19 for anemia....

Last edited:

poster

Yeah i thought they were going to do it at SMH.

Yeah thats why Im getting checked by someone else, also some of the ladies in my Family (both sides) have had ovarian cyst and it wasn't good. But Im hoping for the best. Thank you all for the help.

That info should have gotten you an ultrasound asap.
Did you tell them? The tiredness is probably anemia.

Well semi good news, the bleeding has stopped. But the dizziness ,shortness of breath and pain are still there. I have an apt next week to get everything check out again. Thanks for all your help everyone. I'll tell you how the doc goes next week.