Abortion

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I have never had an abortion nor have I been faced with the decision to decide to terminate a pregnancy. I think if I knew ahead of time that the baby I was carrying would be born with severe health and/or deformities, I would seriously consider terminating that pregnancy.

I have never been a fan of abolishing abortion The most horrify thing I saw early on in my career was a coke bottle with blood inside sitting in an alley. I was young and asked the officer I was with "what is that?" pointing at the bloody bottle I almost stepped on. I was told that was a "back-alley" abortion. This was in the late 80s/early 90's.

The one thing that experience taught me was to watch where I was walking. :ohwell: Fast forward, I now know this is commonly seen in Baltimore and DC in the alleys. Believe it or not, there are women who have zero maternal association with the fetus they carry. They will jam that coke bottle up their vajay until the job is done or sell their baby quick not caring where it goes (very common in Mexico). They will have children to get more money from the system and let them wonder around the streets like a feral cat.

What made me think of this today? Well, this video? I also do not believe 1 in 4 woman have had an abortion - that seems awful high to me.

If it was my choice, I would limit abortion to the 1st trimester and after that for health reasons of the mother and/or fetus but wouldn't outright ban it at all.

I think the best response to abortion is let that be between that woman and God but in this instance, I think one less Pramila in the world is a good thing.

Should abortion become the law of the land?

Hijinx

I certainly do not want to control any woman or her body.
I do want to stop them from murdering a human being.

If they want an abortion that decision should be made before that human being becomes viable.
In the first trimester if possible but certainly before the 5th. month.
If they are too stupid to use birth control, or figure out in the first 5 months that they want to abort this child then they should carry it to birth. Like Dakota I don't want more idiots brought into the world, I don't want safe and legal abortions outlawed, but I don't want viable children killed and sold for parts either.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm very much pro-abortion. I think more women should have them instead of birthing children they have no intention of caring for. When I read news stories of women who've tortured and killed their children, or allowed their boo to do it, I am firm that she should have had an abortion. The pain that child went through before it died is leaps and bounds above what a fetus experiences.

Part II is that the children of these feral women typically grow up to become predators themselves, and we don't need any more of those.

No good comes from allowing these people to spawn. Abortion for all of them! :yahoo:

I'd plunk an abortion clinic on every street corner and have hawkers out front - "Abortions! Get yer red hot abortions here!" Make it free - the cost to taxpayers is insignificant compared to the cost of trying to educate and later incarcerate the children of these people, not to mention the societal cost to their future victims.

Being anti-abortion is an emotional reaction, not a logical or practical one, and I am firmly against laws and public policy being enacted on emotion. When our legislators run around like Victorian women in search of a fainting couch it concerns me, and that's on both sides of the aisle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If they are too stupid to use birth control, or figure out in the first 5 months that they want to abort this child then they should carry it to birth.

Wait, she's too stupid to use birth control or figure it out in the first 5 months, yet you want her raising a child?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I'd plunk an abortion clinic on every street corner and have hawkers out front - "Abortions! Get yer red hot abortions here!" Make it free - the cost to taxpayers is insignificant compared to the cost of trying to educate and later incarcerate the children of these people, not to mention the societal cost to their future victims.

Being anti-abortion is an emotional reaction, not a logical or practical one, and I am firmly against laws and public policy being enacted on emotion. When our legislators run around like Victorian women in search of a fainting couch it concerns me, and that's on both sides of the aisle.

See and that is where I have been for a long time. It doesn't mean I'm heartless - it means I am a realist.

I've seen enough to know better.

If you are pregnant and already on the system, step left we'll get you scheduled at the clinic at no expense to you!

Hijinx

I'm very much pro-abortion. I think more women should have them instead of birthing children they have no intention of caring for. When I read news stories of women who've tortured and killed their children, or allowed their boo to do it, I am firm that she should have had an abortion. The pain that child went through before it died is leaps and bounds above what a fetus experiences.

Part II is that the children of these feral women typically grow up to become predators themselves, and we don't need any more of those.

No good comes from allowing these people to spawn. Abortion for all of them! :yahoo:

Your views are much like Margaret Sangers, the lady who started Planned Parenthood.
Using abortion to decide who is fit to live and who isn't. Genocide is what that is called.
It's been called racist, but it isn't because women of every color do it, even though the percentage of blacks is much higher. abortion for population control.? A Chinese idea. How many of these children could become great men. President. Obama made it. When his Commie Jungle fevered mother decided not to abort. Like Obama many of these children are raised by Grandmothers. A drunk for a father, a Muslim for a step father, and commie Grandparents.

Do I want these children brought up by people too stupid to make a decision.
I do not, but I also do not want viable human beings murdered.
I do not want a law that allows butchers to destroy a child that feels pain to suck that child out of the womb with a vacuum or salt it and burn it till it dies, or cut the babies brain out the instant before it exits the vagina or to do this and sell the parts either.
I don't have the answer, but I know murder when I see it. And murder is not the answer.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Using abortion to decide who is fit to live and who isn't. Genocide is what that is called.

How silly and emotional. * I * am not deciding anything. In fact, I am specifically not deciding anything, simply letting preggos decide for themselves.

PS, it would behoove you to check out abortion statistics by race before you pop off with your ill-informed outbursts.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Your views are mush like Margaret Sangers, the lady who started Planned Parenthood.

I do not want a law that allows butchers to destroy a child that feels pain to suck that child out of the womb with a vacuum or salt it and burn it till it dies, or cut the babies brain out the instant before it exits the vagina or to do this and sell the parts either.
I don't have the answer, but I know murder when I see it. And murder is not the answer.

Margaret and Bill Gates' dad used abortion to limit the black population which is genocide, of course but if somebody would use abortion as an option out of the responsibility of having a child perhaps they shouldn't have children no matter the race.

It took me a long time to realize that and I have seen things that are hard to imagine. I had a drug addict couple on the system and their children, 3 of them, out in the street digging bugs out of the ground on the side of the road and eating them. One with a diaper on that appeared to be on for at least 2 days hanging down to his calf.

These children don't have a chance and that is the sad part. The "system" makes it nearly impossible to take the children away and offers them all sorts of ability to return them. I would go into houses and you could tell, I might have been the first person to ever give a crap about the child(ren).

I have had to stand by while children are taken out of houses and sent to foster care before and once you see that, your opinion over it all changes.

The very first time I had to do it, I thought afterwards that I needed to be put in a straight jacket, not kidding. I got tougher in time but it was the absolute worse thing I have ever had to do. EVER!!!

I was at the door when 3 children were removed from a home for neglect and these people had roaches everywhere. They would cook something on the stove and leave it. Roaches crawling in and out of the pots - trash on the floor - piles of human chit on the floor.

I have also seen and reported rat bites on children. RATS - yes RATS

It changes a person and not for the good!

Last edited:

Hijinx

When they allowed a parent who had a child and gave it up to sue and get that child back they destroyed the adoption system in this country. Once that child was in the loving hands of an adoptive family it should have stayed there.

There are many problems in this country that we cannot solve, and though it is crude a lot of people have different opinions and some of them stink, but I do have my opinions and Vrai, you and other have theirs.

None of us have all the answers, A child goes to the park and plays, and some turd comes along and says the mother was not with that child , and Social services arrives and takes that child away from a loving and caring home.
A child is abused and eating ants and bugs and Social Services does nothing.

A child is born in poverty and becomes a killer. Another is born in poverty and becomes a Doctor.
It isn't up to me to say which should not be born, but IMO neither should have been murdered after the 5th month.

Hijinx

How silly and emotional. * I * am not deciding anything. In fact, I am specifically not deciding anything, simply letting preggos decide for themselves.

PS, it would behoove you to check out abortion statistics by race before you pop off with your ill-informed outbursts.

It's funny. I read you post about wanting to put up a sign saying abortions here and having "Hawker" out front asking women to come in, and you call my opinions popping off. You call my opinion an ill-informed outburst.; If your post in that form wasn't an ill informed outburst what was it?
I respect your right to have an opinion while you denigrate mine.

We were having a quiet discussion of opinions and you came in with an attack.
That is not what a debate is.

Emotions sometimes are what makes an opinion. Not my fault, just a fact.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's funny. I read you post about wanting to put up a sign saying abortions here and having "Hawker" out front asking women to come in

I was being facetious. Unwrap yourself around your axle and perhaps we can have a discussion. But be warned, I won't engage with your emotional side and religious beliefs. Nor will I engage if you say words like "genocide" because you are either shockingly ill-informed or you don't know what the word genocide means.

We were having a quiet discussion of opinions and you came in with an attack.

:lol:

Go back and read the very first sentence of your reply to me (where I wasn't even talking about you, nor did your name come up at all). My views are nothing like Sanger's because I'm not advocating wiping out a whole race nor am I in favor of forced abortions. If you inferred that based on what I actually said, that's on you.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Hijinx,

I am pretty firm- 1st trimester abortion only - that is 3 months.

And you are right - some grow up in poverty and become a doctor and some a killer but poverty isn't the problem, it is downright neglect that is awful for a child coming up.

You know, one day, I was in PG court and no sooner did my ass hit the bench in the court room, the fire alarm went off and we were all sent outside for bomb threat.

One of the attorneys for adoption came over and sat by me (smoking section) and we started talking. We were outside for hours so we talked for a long time. I asked how he ended up feeling so passionate about his work? He told me a story I will never forget.

His birth mom was on drugs, a prostitute, on the system but often left him (as the oldest) alone with his siblings (3 other children) for days and weeks on end. He said the power was out and he was using what can goods they had in the house to eat. He would ration the portions to feed everyone and was using a can opener when he just about cut his finger off. He passed out and his sister went screaming out in the street. They called the police and the children were removed.

He was sent to foster care with one of his siblings. The other 2 went elsewhere.

He was behind in school because, well, he wasn't attending in ES because he was kept home to care for his siblings but his foster family sent him to school, got him up to grade level and continued to push him to make something of himself. He did just that. Childhood can make or break a person and if anyone outright wants to ban abortion, they better be on the list or currently fostering, IMO, before uttering a word.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

Dakota

~~~~~~~
He was very lucky.

Did he say what happened to his siblings?

He did... all of them except one turned out okay. I think it was the 2nd to the youngest sibling that got in a lot of trouble and on drugs but was working a plan to do better at the time.

He knew he was lucky but you could feel the emotional toll, even after all that success, that the entire situation had on him. I cannot remember if he said he was 9 or 11 when all this happened.

He basically had no childhood at all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He knew he was lucky but you could feel the emotional toll, even after all that success, that the entire situation had on him. I cannot remember if he said he was 9 or 11 when all this happened.

He basically had no childhood at all.

But it's good that he took his horrific circumstances and went on to help others. I wish more people would do that.

Hijinx

I was being facetious. Unwrap yourself around your axle and perhaps we can have a discussion. But be warned, I won't engage with your emotional side and religious beliefs. Nor will I engage if you say words like "genocide" because you are either shockingly ill-informed or you don't know what the word genocide means.

:lol:

Go back and read the very first sentence of your reply to me (where I wasn't even talking about you, nor did your name come up at all). My views are nothing like Sanger's because I'm not advocating wiping out a whole race nor am I in favor of forced abortions. If you inferred that based on what I actually said, that's on you.

I was not using Sanger as a personal attack. Only a point of reference.
If you took that as an attack, that is on you.

By the way sometimes when I am facetious I an called Racist.
But I admit that in facetiousness there is always a grain of truth
You might think about that.

I do not say i am racist, I don't hate anyone because of their race, I judge people individually, but perhaps I do judge the black race according to my life experiences. And the actions of the vocal race haters amongst them.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Your views are much like Margaret Sangers, the lady who started Planned Parenthood.
It's been called racist, but it isn't because women of every color do it, even though the percentage of blacks is much higher. abortion for population control.? A Chinese idea. How many of these children could become great men. President. Obama made it. When his Commie Jungle fevered mother decided not to abort. Like Obama many of these children are raised by Grandmothers. A drunk for a father, a Muslim for a step father, and commie Grandparents.

Its easy to pick a side of a topic, that you never be in the situation to be that person, that has to make that decision in your life... You and your semanticists dont change the simple fact that you never, ever will have to have an abortion.. Even if you start to identify as a woman, you will not have to make that decision.. 1 in 4 look around the room... 1 in 4

black dog

Free America
Hijinx,

I am pretty firm- 1st trimester abortion only - that is 3 months.

And you are right - some grow up in poverty and become a doctor and some a killer but poverty isn't the problem, it is downright neglect that is awful for a child coming up.

You know, one day, I was in PG court and no sooner did my ass hit the bench in the court room, the fire alarm went off and we were all sent outside for bomb threat.

One of the attorneys for adoption came over and sat by me (smoking section) and we started talking. We were outside for hours so we talked for a long time. I asked how he ended up feeling so passionate about his work? He told me a story I will never forget.

His birth mom was on drugs, a prostitute, on the system but often left him (as the oldest) alone with his siblings (3 other children) for days and weeks on end. He said the power was out and he was using what can goods they had in the house to eat. He would ration the portions to feed everyone and was using a can opener when he just about cut his finger off. He passed out and his sister went screaming out in the street. They called the police and the children were removed.

He was sent to foster care with one of his siblings. The other 2 went elsewhere.

He was behind in school because, well, he wasn't attending in ES because he was kept home to care for his siblings but his foster family sent him to school, got him up to grade level and continued to push him to make something of himself. He did just that. Childhood can make or break a person and if anyone outright wants to ban abortion, they better be on the list or currently fostering, IMO, before uttering a word.

I went to JH and HS with dozens of kids that lived in the Baptist Home For Children on Greentree Rd in Bethesda from 70-76. Almost all of them came from dysfunctional, alcohol or drug homes.
Everyone of them was a walking nightmare then and the ones that are still around are still Fing huge drains on society.
If abortion was legal 15 or more years earlier, im a believer a bunch of them would not have been put into the lives they have lead...
Its interesting on how many of these orphanages are gone or changed what they do within 15-20 years after abortion became legal...