About Those ‘Witnesses’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Still, what did those seven people say? Pogrebin and Kelly had the opportunity to describe that at length in their new book. But a look at the book, which will be officially released tomorrow, shows the authors do not offer much there either. The role the seven people played in the Ramirez matter is discussed mostly in two places, pages 64-67 and pages 262-263. Here is a look at who they are and what they said, as described by Pogrebin and Kelly:

1.) Ramirez's mother. Pogrebin and Kelly report that Ramirez "does not remember telling anyone about [the alleged incident] at the time." Later, though, while Ramirez was still in college — meaning in the following two or three years — Ramirez had a talk with her mother, Mary Ann LeBlanc. According to the book, they were in a restaurant, and Ramirez began crying. "[She] confessed through tears, 'Something happened at Yale,'" the book reports.

Something happened at Yale. According to Pogrebin and Kelly, that was all Ramirez told her mother at the time, and it was all Ramirez told her mother about the alleged incident for the next 35 years, until Kavanaugh was nominated to the Supreme Court.

The reason, the authors explain, was that the subject was just too emotionally wrenching for Ramirez to recount, even to her mother. "It was extremely painful," LeBlanc told the authors. "I thought she was raped; that's how hysterical she was. She did not want to talk about that. It was like a dead subject — don't go there, because it hurt so much." Nevertheless, the entirety of Ramirez's semi-contemporaneous revelation to her mother was: Something happened at Yale.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...eople-back-up-ramirez-allegation-who-are-they

Hijinx

I don't think it would be too hard to find 7 liberals who would lie to get rid of Kavanaugh.
I would not be surprised if they found 700.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

I don't think it would be too hard to find 7 liberals who would lie to get rid of Kavanaugh.
I would not be surprised if they found 700.
Hell, most leftists are already lying about it, and they weren't anywhere near Yale.

herb749

Don't you actually have to witness something to be called a witness .??

Hearing something years later you were still not there. No names are mentioned so who are you witnessing .