Abreva

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok. So I am looking to the non-herbal's this time. Because I am tired of this one already. I am sure it is because of stress.. I just want it gone. (plus I want to kiss my hubby)

How well has the outcome been with people here who have used abreva? Those of you who have used it, please comment. I got some and it hasnt started anything yet- and I started using it two days ago. It claims that it will start to dry it up almost immed. .......but nothing as of yet!

Thanks in advance.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by watercolor23
Ok. So I am looking to the non-herbal's this time. Because I am tired of this one already. I am sure it is because of stress.. I just want it gone. (plus I want to kiss my hubby)

How well has the outcome been with people here who have used abreva? Those of you who have used it, please comment. I got some and it hasnt started anything yet- and I started using it two days ago. It claims that it will start to dry it up almost immed. .......but nothing as of yet!

Thanks in advance.
Most for those things don't work.It about your skin right.
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Abreva

Originally posted by watercolor23
I have a fever blister that is a beyotch to get rid of
First thing get off of the abreva. It could make things bad. That normal irreates the skin. Chip stick with the meds in it helps. You need more vitamins. fever blister form when your body is not healthy. It means you need more vitamins.
Tigger6035

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Being a newly wed and all you might not be aware of this, but your new hubby has the perfect medicine to help clear a fever blister. Matter of fact it helps with all sorts of ailments suffered by females, headaches, sore throat, minor aches and pains. Remember to take orally. :killingme

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Watercolor, I get those darn things once or twice a year, usually when the weather turns really cold , I hate them and I know exactly how you feel ... stress will trigger them too , I used Abreva the last time I had one , it did help keep it from getting big and not as sore but it still took about 2 -3 weeks to heal completely , maybe I didnt apply it as often as I should ? Try it and let me know how it works for you ?

PS btw ... congrats on your marriage , hope you both have many years of love and happiness together :smile:

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by Ken King
Being a newly wed and all you might not be aware of this, but your new hubby has the perfect medicine to help clear a fever blister. Matter of fact it helps with all sorts of ailments suffered by females, headaches, sore throat, minor aches and pains. Remember to take orally. :killingme

Couldn't have said it any better, Ken! Take the advice and call us in the mornin', WC!

:killingme :killingme

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
WC, I believe I told you about Abreva in another thread. It works great, but it's costly for the small amount you get. L-Lysine works wonders. You take it like Vitamin C. Take it the first sign of a fever blister (when you first feel it and still can't really see it) and it will knock it out in a day or two.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by cattitude
WC, I believe I told you about Abreva in another thread. It works great, but it's costly for the small amount you get. L-Lysine works wonders. You take it like Vitamin C. Take it the first sign of a fever blister (when you first feel it and still can't really see it) and it will knock it out in a day or two.

I was trying to make the same point.
:biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
I've found that using abreva alone does not generally speed up the healing process. I've found that if I use peroxide in conjunction with the abreva, the healing time is quicker. I generally use the peroxide in the morning and in the evening and the abrevia during the day. Hope it helps.