ACB hearings

DaSDGuy

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So ACB will be seated as a justice on the Supreme Court after this vulgar display liberal ignorance has wrapped up. What are your numbers for the confirmation vote? Will it be the simple majority (Thanks Harry!)? Or will there be some Dems that cross the aisle to vote for a well qualified jurist?

I think she'll get 60+ votes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Durbins showing his ignorance and intellectual incompetence now.

Accusing her as being in favor of denying minorities the right to vote.

:lmao:

Hijinx

It just gets dumber and dumber. If their party members are falling for this crap then it's a party of fools.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm thinking this is just a test to see if she'll maintain her composure or snap and tell them all to **** the **** off and go die somewhere. I'd have lost my patience two days ago, which is why ain't nobody nominating me to the Supreme Court. :jet:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cruz just took him apart and Sen Whitehouses sleazy money and influence bought by a Democrat donor for a Judgeship.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm thinking this is just a test to see if she'll maintain her composure or snap and tell them all to ** the ** off and go die somewhere. I'd have lost my patience two days ago, which is why ain't nobody nominating me to the Supreme Court. :jet:
It might be nice to have a justice that knows how to jump the table and choke-out Coons and Mazie.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I love the look on ACBs face when listening to Coons.

WTF is it with Delaware anyway.

Don't they have anyone available to run that has an IQ higher than their shoe size?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Feinstein is bringing in "witnesses" today. 1 abortion rights activist, a mother of twins that relies on the ACA because her twins were born premature and they have "pre existing conditions, a doctor that will say the ACA is needed and that an overturn will harm people and finally a voting rights activist. Whatever :rolleyes:
I had no idea that there was any person this powerful in the world. They are acting like she borrowed Cocaine Mitch's Infinity Stone Gauntlet and is ready to snap her fingers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now it's the Senates biggest "Richard" the worm Blumenthal.

Somebody kicked the mic plug out on Blumenthal. :lmao:

Road King

WTF is it with Delaware anyway.

Don't they have anyone available to run that has an IQ higher than their shoe size?
[/QUOTE]
Careful there have you ever heard our Maryland Senators? They aren't any better

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I stopped watching; yesterday's circus of embarrassment was enough for me. I'll catch the highlights somewhere else.