ACB hearings

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If the male Republican Senators ever questioned a female liberal justice candidate like the Dems are questioning ACB all hell would break loose....
f the male Republican Senators ever questioned a female liberal justice candidate like the Dems are questioning ACB all hell would break loose...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
f the male Republican Senators ever questioned a female liberal justice candidate like the Dems are questioning ACB all hell would break loose...

OMG, they'd be calling him sexist and misogynist and his life wouldn't be worth living. :lol:

But GOP women are made of stronger stuff than the little girlies in the Dem Party who cry hysterically the second some man speaks to them like a peer. They break down sobbing terrified when a man even comes within 10 feet of them on a political debate stages - we've seen Hillary Clinton do it twice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These filthy disgusting Democrats treated what's her face - the stupid babytalking slut who accused Brett Kavanaugh - with more respect and deference than they're treating an accomplished educated Supreme Court Justice nominee.

I hate them and hope they all die painful deaths.

PJay

Senator Kennedy: "Who does the laundry at your house?"

He always ask what I wanna know..:lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, she likes warm puppies. Listened to a little of Cory Bs and Kamala Hs contributions. Sad.....

glhs837

Power with Control
or worse ...... vote for the candidate that hangs out with the rioters - and likes to wear a skirt with the likes of

Mao
Che
Stalin
Pol Pot

printed their upon

Has anyone put a kill count on that skirt? What 50 million maybe?

SkylarkTempest

"Court packing" is another one that makes me laugh. Democrat politicians understand that their voters are largely ignorant and uneducated on civics and the Constitution, so they can revise meanings and make crazy accusations knowing that their Democrat voters will gobble it up, puke it back up, then beg for more. And then they have the nerve to call us the dumb ones... :lol:

The nerve AND the education! :)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Interesting that all the organizations endorsing her are present at Capitol Hill and those opposing her are doing so by VTC.

SkylarkTempest

Oh, Louse, you poor, uneducated fool. I cite data, and you cite an anecdote. I'm not sure you're prepared for discourse at this level.

Now, a few thoughts:

-The article's headline is somewhat misleading. By English, they mean the discipline, not the language. An important and notable distinction.
-As a discipline, English has, most assuredly, has been dominated by white authors and white scholars who, like any of us, must ultimately confront the limitations of our ability to be objective. I only mention this because the impulse to incorporate and elevate diverse perspectives into an academic community that has, historically, be homogenous, isn't without merit. It's rooted in a fair-minded pursuit for more robust scholarship. That being said, the department's actions have been widely criticized - by other liberal institutions - as a well-intentioned, but ultimately counter-productive overcorrection. In my opinion, it's the height of idiocy.
-You fail to cite any of the critiques by these liberal institutions.
-You fail at a lot of things...

Continue the bender. See you next time.