ACB hearings

Hijinx

I demand Mazie be weighed to see if she's responsible for the potholes in D.C.
There have been potholes in DC since before Maizie was born.
Some of them are the originals that still haven't been fixed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

UglyBear

This is so worth a listen.
This big galoot got a tear in my eye — Amy is a freakin’ Wonder Woman. Women like her carry the world on their shoulders, and still manage to look dang good.
I don’t know how anyone can oppose her. She should be carried into Supreme Court on the shoulders of adoring Americans, and I will fight to be part of that crowd. Dang.

Louise

Oh, Louse, you poor, uneducated fool. I cite data, and you cite an anecdote. I'm not sure you're prepared for discourse at this level.

Now, a few thoughts:

-The article's headline is somewhat misleading. By English, they mean the discipline, not the language. An important and notable distinction.
-As a discipline, English has, most assuredly, has been dominated by white authors and white scholars who, like any of us, must ultimately confront the limitations of our ability to be objective. I only mention this because the impulse to incorporate and elevate diverse perspectives into an academic community that has, historically, be homogenous, isn't without merit. It's rooted in a fair-minded pursuit for more robust scholarship. That being said, the department's actions have been widely criticized - by other liberal institutions - as a well-intentioned, but ultimately counter-productive overcorrection. In my opinion, it's the height of idiocy.
-You fail to cite any of the critiques by these liberal institutions.
-You fail at a lot of things...

Continue the bender. See you next time.

I get you. You are one of the indoctrinators. That’s all I need to know. Thanks! 😄

CPUSA

Oh, Louse, you poor, uneducated fool. I cite data, and you cite an anecdote. I'm not sure you're prepared for discourse at this level.

Now, a few thoughts:

-The article's headline is somewhat misleading. By English, they mean the discipline, not the language. An important and notable distinction.
-As a discipline, English has, most assuredly, has been dominated by white authors and white scholars who, like any of us, must ultimately confront the limitations of our ability to be objective. I only mention this because the impulse to incorporate and elevate diverse perspectives into an academic community that has, historically, be homogenous, isn't without merit. It's rooted in a fair-minded pursuit for more robust scholarship. That being said, the department's actions have been widely criticized - by other liberal institutions - as a well-intentioned, but ultimately counter-productive overcorrection. In my opinion, it's the height of idiocy.
-You fail to cite any of the critiques by these liberal institutions.
-You fail at a lot of things...

Continue the bender. See you next time.
Nice few thoughts, PintoVega...whose are they?

Because you've posted here enough, that everybody knows these aren't YOUR words.
But still, nice cut & paste skills there, booboo...

Grumpy

Because you've posted here enough, that everybody knows these aren't YOUR words.

Not sure what or who posted but one thing I have noticed is that I used to be able to copy and paste their words into google and find the exact opinion somewhere else. Now I can't, but if I use bing, I do find it...Has google lost it's edge or could it be something else? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not sure what or who posted but one thing I have noticed is that I used to be able to copy and paste their words into google and find the exact opinion somewhere else. Now I can't, but if I use bing, I do find it...Has google lost it's edge or could it be something else? :lol:
Slueth?

SkylarkTempest

More baseless claims from one of the sea of deplorable idiots on this forum. It's often easier to retreat into delusion than confront an uncomfortable reality. It takes integrity and courage to have fidelity to the truth; qualities you clearly do not possess.

Continue your senile rants, with the time you have left.

Afterthought: If you are, in fact, wrong and I did write those words, an intellectually honest person would have to admit that your comment would actually be a complement. You are not intellectually honest, so you will not concede that point, but I thank you anyway. Kisses.

Grumpy

Hijinx

It's something called Bias.

SkylarkTempest

Interesting observation. Hear that CPUSA, you can just bing my words and find the source. Post it here and embarrass me. It'll be a gas. Go ahead...I dare you. :killingme

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Can you imagine waking up tomorrow and finding out Santomayor had passed in her sleep. Whether Trump wins or loses wouldn't matter anymore, the riots would make the early part of 2020 look like a circus.