Accident In Hughesville Friday P.m

dave1959

There Was A 10 Car Accident In Hughesville Friday P.m. At About 6:15. If Anyone Knows Anything Please Pm Me.

And Please No Smart Remarks, My Wife Was Injured And I Would Like To Find Out All I Can Other Than What The Police Report Will Say.

Thanks,

mAlice

professional daydreamer
dave1959 said:
There Was A 10 Car Accident In Hughesville Friday P.m. At About 6:15. If Anyone Knows Anything Please Pm Me.

And Please No Smart Remarks, My Wife Was Injured And I Would Like To Find Out All I Can Other Than What The Police Report Will Say.

Thanks,

I hope your wife will be okay, but could you lose the caps thing?

slotted

dave1959 said:
Sorry I'm new to this and because i'm at work my keyboard stays on caps .
I'll try harder.
Not to get off subject, but how did you get the lowercase letters for the rest of every word.

Hope your wife is okay as well.

dave1959

Gee chasey lane I never thought of that, but since she was taken in an by ambulane to the hospital we did'nt get a chance to talk to anyone and the police report will not be ready for several days.

camily

Peace
dave1959 said:
Gee chasey lane I never thought of that, but since she was taken in an by ambulane to the hospital we did'nt get a chance to talk to anyone and the police report will not be ready for several days.
:killingme He said Chasey Lane :killingme
That sounds like what the forum mommy might say if you are in trouble! :killingme

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
dave1959 said:
Does that mean you weren't able to ask her? :confused:

I do hope your wife is doing well and she was not seriously injured. :huggy: