Accident in Town Creek

MikeyBash

Yesterday, April 7, at around 6:00, a couple of my kids were walking down Town Creek Dr. near the school, and they said they saw a bad accident with a little girl lying in the street looking "very pale." Does anybody know what happened?

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
MikeyBash said:
Yesterday, April 7, at around 6:00, a couple of my kids were walking down Town Creek Dr. near the school, and they said they saw a bad accident with a little girl lying in the street looking "very pale." Does anybody know what happened?

I ran this call, No children were involved and only very minor injuries.. Sorry thats about all the info I can give out..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
LPMEDIC said:
I ran this call, No children were involved and only very minor injuries.. Sorry thats about all the info I can give out..

But that's good info. :yay:

MikeyBash

Cold this have been a different call? My kids were very specific that they saw a "pale girl" being loaded into an ambulance.

suzeQ

Occasional User
MikeyBash said:

Here's your problem - yesterday was April 6. You need to wait until tomorrow to post this question, because it hasn't happened yet.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
MikeyBash said:
Cold this have been a different call? My kids were very specific that they saw a "pale girl" being loaded into an ambulance.

The accident was on Town Creek Drive and Linden Lane at 6:05pm.. We did transport 1 patient to the hospital (a female) but no children.

MikeyBash

Thanks, LP. Sounds like the same call, and my kids will be very relieved to hear it wasn't a kid and she wasn't seriously hurt.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
LPMEDIC said:
The accident was on Town Creek Drive and Linden Lane at 6:05pm.. We did transport 1 patient to the hospital (a female) but no children.

MikeyBash said:
Thanks, LP. Sounds like the same call, and my kids will be very relieved to hear it wasn't a kid and she wasn't seriously hurt.

Maybe it was a small female and the kids got confused by that.