Accident on Rt. 4 in Calvert this morning.

W

wmsaunders

Does anyone know anything about this accident? Apparently a car traveling southbound on 4 went into the median, flipped and rolled several times across northbound traffic.

I was hoping to find out the extent of the injuries of the driver's involved. (crossing fingers everyone was okay)

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Is reading a news paper or watching the news considered nosey? I'm just curious if there's a difference between asking about an accident (or any incident) and reading about it.

I'm nosey. That's why I read somd forums.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by wmsaunders
Does anyone know anything about this accident? Apparently a car traveling southbound on 4 went into the median, flipped and rolled several times across northbound traffic.

I was hoping to find out the extent of the injuries of the driver's involved. (crossing fingers everyone was okay)

Where on Rte 4 south?? and yeah, Im nosey.

W

wmsaunders

You might say CONCERNED!!!! My wife saw the accident and was extremely upset at what she had witnessed. It was a Chevy Blazer that flipped and rolled violently and my concern was that of the driver's condition and/or if there were any children in the vehicle if they were injured.

J

jmo2276

i agree with wmsaunders i woudl be the same way concerned i have witnessed many horrific accidents and even did one where someone died infront of me ( after i left i balled it was sad) and it was a 18yr old and the accident wasnt even his fault this was 2yrs ago.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I drove through after it happened. Folks were talking to the woman driver of the vehicle that rolled and went into the trees. It didn't seem that there was anyone else in her vehicle, but I only looked for a second.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Accident on Rt. 4 in Calvert this morning.

Originally posted by otter
:dur:shoulda known, ask a simple question....
In the median, where else? You got a problem with your comprehension? :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Re: Re: Accident on Rt. 4 in Calvert this morning.

Originally posted by Ken King
In the median, where else? You got a problem with your comprehension? :lmao:

Thx...:banghead:

JusAskin

:confused:

What color was the chevy blazer that flipped?? I just happen to know a blazer driver that would have been traveling that direction this morning...

JusCurious

nomoney

Originally posted by JusAskin
:confused:

What color was the chevy blazer that flipped?? I just happen to know a blazer driver that would have been traveling that direction this morning...

JusCurious

that would be really wierd if that blazer flipped today in the exact same spot as the blazer that flipped there yesterday :yikes: