According to GoldenHorse...

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
OK fair enough... no cooking recipies.... do you have any other interests? Do you like skiing or anything? :smile:

I did when i was younger, tried snowboarding but with an artificial knee its hell (same while on a horse but i keep my left stirrup longer to take off the pressure).
MyLittlePony and the family like skiing though

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
I did when i was younger, tried snowboarding but with an artificial knee its hell (same while on a horse but i keep my left stirrup longer to take off the pressure).
MyLittlePony and the family like skiing though

I don't know anything about skiing or snowboarding but it seems difficult as hell to try it while on a horse though. :ohwell:

What else do you do for fun. :smile: Are you a volunteer for any charities or anything?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
I don't know anything about skiing or snowboarding but it seems difficult as hell to try it while on a horse though. :ohwell:

What else do you do for fun. :smile: Are you a volunteer for any charities or anything?

volunteer for charities? yeah the "in order to keep wife happy SAHRAB will ride a damn horse" charity

(actually thats not fair, its only taken me about 2 years, but i think i'm finally getting to enjoy it)

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:
volunteer for charities? yeah the "in order to keep wife happy SAHRAB will ride a damn horse" charity

Actually thats not fair, its only taken me about 2 years, but i think i'm finally getting to enjoy it)

GFY!!! :clap: What else do you like to do for fun :shrug: :smile:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
dems4me said:
GFY!!! :clap: What else do you like to do for fun :shrug: :smile:

hmm, between horse riding and trying to get the land cleared (so we can move the horses) dont really have alot of time for "other" things right just yet

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
We had a good ride yesterday, Cuz i'm sore!!!!

Tell PlumLoco i'm not riding in his Jockey Saddle EVER AGAIN!

:howdy: I agree, it was a great ride and what a game afterwards. Tonight we will be putting up the Christmas tree that Plum Loco cut down on the ride. Plum Loco told me this morning that if I didn't like the tree to stop and get 1 this evening, I would not dream of it. But I was thinking maybe next year he and I could go to a tree farm and ride out on the horses and get 1. :lmao:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: I agree, it was a great ride and what a game afterwards. Tonight we will be putting up the Christmas tree that Plum Loco cut down on the ride. Plum Loco told me this morning that if I didn't like the tree to stop and get 1 this evening, I would not dream of it. But I was thinking maybe next year he and I could go to a tree farm and ride out on the horses and get 1. :lmao:

Yeah i was thinking yesterady that you'd be in a bind if you didnt like the tree he picked. seems he can give you as much of a hard time about things, as i do MyLittlePony

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SAHRAB said:
Yeah i was thinking yesterady that you'd be in a bind if you didnt like the tree he picked. seems he can give you as much of a hard time about things, as i do MyLittlePony
:lmao: We put the tree up. I just love it. I did not want to hurt hims feel'ns. I told him next year maybe we could go to a tree farm and choose one. Plum Loco's name should be "grudge" caus he can hold one longer than anyone I've ever known. Just ask Percy. I was think'n the next time I piss him off (say,do,look,act,etc) someth'n wrong I should record the start and finish and get him in the Guiniess Book Of World Records. Did I say that???????????? HE'S PLUM LOCO.....Gotta love him. :razz:

WHERE IN THE HE....LL IS PERCY??????????????.........

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:lmao: We put the tree up. I just love it. I did not want to hurt hims feel'ns. I told him next year maybe we could go to a tree farm and choose one. Plum Loco's name should be "grudge" caus he can hold one longer than anyone I've ever known. Just ask Percy. I was think'n the next time I piss him off (say,do,look,act,etc) someth'n wrong I should record the start and finish and get him in the Guiniess Book Of World Records. Did I say that???????????? HE'S PLUM LOCO.....Gotta love him. :razz:

I dunno you better ask MyLittlePony she says i'm pretty good at it myself.

I know i dont love his saddle, my knee is still sore.

I dunno EquineAddict (is off) and Percy (is gone) so now i'm bored :whistle:

E

equineaddict

mygoldnhorse said:

Percy has gone BYE BYE...doesn't wanna come back and play... :shrug:
Grudge's....nasty lil' things aren't they! It's like a lil' kid throwing a temper tantrum cause they didn't get their way! BOOHOO. :lmao:
He gets over...always does....in a few weeks or a month...ooops did I say that out loud! :flowers: