According to ProFlowers...

JeJeTe

Happiness
That depends...were you on there buying cookies for a friend because it's National Romance Month? :lol:

Now I want cookies :frown:

Cause it's their birthday. And I'm a nice person. :smile:

Mrs. Fields are delicious.

I'm more of a flower fan myself. They don't make me fat. :ohwell:

Beta

Smile!
Cause it's their birthday. And I'm a nice person. :smile:

Mrs. Fields are delicious.

I'm more of a flower fan myself. They don't make me fat. :ohwell:

:flowers:

I'm more of a cookie person because it's too late for me :teamfatty:

And based on your answer, no, you're not one of the suckers I was talking about :lol:

JeJeTe

Happiness
:flowers:

I'm more of a cookie person because it's too late for me :teamfatty:

And based on your answer, no, you're not one of the suckers I was talking about :lol:

These better be sunflowers cause those are my favorite. :mad: And stop it. You are not. :smack:

:lmao: People should give flowers cause they want to not because ProFlowers tells them to do it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
These better be sunflowers cause those are my favorite. :mad: And stop it. You are not. :smack:

:lmao: People should give flowers cause they want to not because ProFlowers tells them to do it.

^This^ As I said above, romance should be all the time - not just one month. And, flowers don't make romance anyway.

JeJeTe

Happiness
^This^ As I said above, romance should be all the time - not just one month. And, flowers don't make romance anyway.

Maybe not to some people but to me they are a thoughtful gesture which equals romance. :shrug:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maybe not to some people but to me they are a thoughtful gesture which equals romance. :shrug:

Of course they are a thoughtful gesture! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that at all. Just that romance isn't *just* flowers :buddies:

Actually, I get flowers all the time. Foxhound is a flower giver & while I like the gesture, but I am waaaay to pragmatic & practical (cheep!) for my own good, and feel they are a waste of money - so I asked him to get me flowers from the grocery store or similar places. He still feels good about bringing me flowers and I don't think about how much they cost. Win-win!