Acid wash

mingiz

Horse Poor
Is there anyone in the county that does acid washing on aluminum trailers? Has anyone had it done and what was the cost? TIA:popcorn:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
one trip of acid: $5
one bucket of soapy water: $5
one sponge: $1
pictures of you tripping on acid washing your trailer: priceless

Sorry, I've always wanted to do a priceless ad:)

mingiz

Horse Poor
one trip of acid: $5
one bucket of soapy water: $5
one sponge: $1
pictures of you tripping on acid washing your trailer: priceless

Sorry, I've always wanted to do a priceless ad:)

I think you have the vision of me busting butt on a slick aluminum floor...but an acid trip no no no....:killingme:killingme

quartermom

Low & Slow
Smileys use to do acid washing not sure if she still does. Hubby likes the 104 truck wash off of 95 they do a great job with acid washing his huge rig.:buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Smileys use to do acid washing not sure if she still does. Hubby likes the 104 truck wash off of 95 they do a great job with acid washing his huge rig.:buddies:

Where is this 104 truck stop.Do you just rollin there and get it done or do you have to set up an appt....I'll check Smileys too....thx:buddies:

quartermom

Low & Slow
Where is this 104 truck stop.Do you just rollin there and get it done or do you have to set up an appt....I'll check Smileys too....thx:buddies:

The 104 : follow 301 over bridge to 95 its at the Petro Truck Stop. There is also at the 133 off of 95 in Frederickburg the Blue Becon next to the McDonalds. You don't set up an appt. you just roll on in there.

mingiz

Horse Poor
The 104 : follow 301 over bridge to 95 its at the Petro Truck Stop. There is also at the 133 off of 95 in Frederickburg the Blue Becon next to the McDonalds. You don't set up an appt. you just roll on in there.

Is the 104 the one in Bowling Green ? Is the 133 in Fredericksburg? I only travel rt3 over that way...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Saufley's Sandblasting may do it. I know they used too.

Kenny is fabulous with trailers: 301.884.5238

CountryLady

luvmyponies
For your aluminum trailer, your local truck stop will have an "acid" wash that will clean the the trailer up very quickly....

I don't know of any closer than the ones mentioned.

I wonder if you can buy the acid wash from someplace like La Grande so you can do it your self. might be cheaper and less of a haul of course.:shrug: