Acorns

Nope, none. Ok by me, I hate picking those things up. Usually get 2 garbage cans full just from the driveway.

Blister

Nope, none. Ok by me, I hate picking those things up. Usually get 2 garbage cans full just from the driveway.

Who the heck picks up acorns? Too much time with nothing else to do or just extremely anal retentive?

Blister

No, but I still think that picking them up and putting them in a trash can would not be the most efficient method of removing them.

C

czygvtwkr

Ive shoveled a couple 5 gallon buckets worth out of my yard. I pick them up because I have busted my ass on them on more than one occasion. My trees drop the really little ones that are smaller in diameter than a dime and for the most part completely round.

Ive shoveled a couple 5 gallon buckets worth out of my yard. I pick them up because I have busted my ass on them on more than one occasion. My trees drop the really little ones that are smaller in diameter than a dime and for the most part completely round.

When I had more trees I would rake up about 5 wheel barrow loads, have less now.

No, but I still think that picking them up and putting them in a trash can would not be the most efficient method of removing them.

It is when the trash cans are picked up by a fellow forumite who feeds them to the deer.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Not one. Dog is very disappointed by the lack of squirrels to chase around. Somebody told me insects (Cicadas?) ate the ends off the the branches. I did see a lot of tips on the ground this year.