Active shooter - Ohio University

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I haven't seen where they have identified the shooter anywhere, so I'm guessing it's not a white person.

Hijinx

I haven't seen where they have identified the shooter anywhere, so I'm guessing it's not a white person.

Just a guess , but I would say it is a white person.Statistics usually pan out and statistically college shooters are white.

Chris0nllyn

Reports claim a man rammed a car into students and then stabbed them, while the Columbus Dispatch reported a second suspect in the car shot at passers-by. The police are yet to confirm the details. What is known is nine people were injured including one critically. One suspect was shot dead by cops responding to the scene and two other men were led away from a nearby garage in handcuffs - it is unclear if they are suspects in the attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

glhs837

Power with Control
according to the most recent update, lunatic with a knife. Shots fired were from the police.

That explains the lack of fatalities in the victim.

Would not be surprised if that report of a second car turns out to witness error. Also would not be surprised if the two guys in cuffs were just passengers in the knifers car, cuffed and stuffed to be on the safe side.

GregV814

well, it used to be Bush's failed policies, now its probably Trumps fault....see how cleverly the left never claimed it was a Clinton or Obama policy that evoked this act???

GregV814

Off topic, but why does it always seem that the dailymail in the UK gets out a more complete summary of events that happen in the USA faster than an American outlet?

The agenda has to be manicured by the media in this Country...it takes a few minutes/hours/days

Clem72

It is kind of strange that they mention the race of and clearly show the faces of the two people they found and handcuffed in the garage (but reportedly are not related to the shooting), but they blur the complete body of the attacker and make zero reference to his race.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Why will the press (and liberal colleges) call an assailant with an auto and a knife an "Active shooter"? Makes no sense, but then what does "Run, Hide, Fight" tell ya?

glhs837

Power with Control
Off topic, but why does it always seem that the dailymail in the UK gets out a more complete summary of events that happen in the USA faster than an American outlet?

Because they have different laws regarding liability over there.