Acupuncture

happy2b

Funny, I just replied to someone looking for a chiropractor! John Hanson at Henry Chiropractic is an acupuncturist. I have heard a lot of good things about him from people I know who have seen him. I see the Chiro's there but I have spoken with John Hanson and he seems very nice and Knowledgable. Give him a call! 737-0662

T

thenewgirl

thank you so much! i control some autoimmune stuff through acupuncture and i need an apt. asap.:diva:

ShyGirl

I go to Kathleen Frasier at White Lotus Acupuncture in Arlington, VA. She's the best and can be reached at 703-312-7000.

I haven't ever been seen by John Hanson, but I have met him and know someone who worked with him ~ I am of the opinion that he is a bit loud and overbearing.

happy2b

I think you must be mistaken, he's a very quiet, kind and funny guy. I've never heard a loud thing come out of his mouth. Maybe thinking of someone else in the office.

mineralgreen

There is a lady who does acupuncture at Gateau Physical Therapy office in both the Lusby and Lex. Park locations...Her name is Kris

Judy

I just replied to someone looking for a massage therapist...........Henry Chiropractic -- John Hanson is a great acupuncturist. They are on 235 near Blue Wind (stop by there and taste some wine). 301 737-0662. (The massage therapist is El....she is great!)