Adobe

mitzi

Since Adobe Flash will be no more on Dec. 31st, I got a message saying if I don't need it to uninstall. Now, how do I know if I need it? How and where can I check?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Since Adobe Flash will be no more on Dec. 31st, I got a message saying if I don't need it to uninstall. Now, how do I know if I need it? How and where can I check?
Start here. I've had flash disabled in my browsers forever. I'm not paranoid, but I don't like web pages running crap automatically. Many have used Flash as a vehicle to introduce viruses to the unsuspecting.

mitzi

Start here. I've had flash disabled in my browsers forever. I'm not paranoid, but I don't like web pages running crap automatically. Many have used Flash as a vehicle to introduce viruses to the unsuspecting.

Thank you. The newest version of Firefox is supposed to take care of it all. Once I get that version (soon) I'll remove Adobe. I don't think I'm even using it now with Firefox. It's just there in my Program Files. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.