Adopt an illegal today

BOP

As brilliant as Trump suggesting we dump illegals in sanctuary cities, this is nearly as brilliant. It's certainly major troll bait.

I can hear the keening and wailing now.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/04/15/tonight-shows-raymond-siller-why-not-adopt-an-illegal/

“In turn, the illegal immigrant would also receive a personal photo of his sponsor complete with their name and address. If the illegal immigrant becomes unhappy with the sanctuary city to which he was shipped, he would also receive and have the home address of his sponsor so as to be able to go there, since it would be assumed that the sponsor or the donor is supportive of the concept.”

Oh, and let's add some mood music!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Many celebretards have said they'd take in refugees. I'm curious how many actually did. I'm betting the number is "0".

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Many celebretards have said they'd take in refugees. I'm curious how many actually did. I'm betting the number is "0".

I've always been proud of the fact that my parents DID, back in the 90's. They took the whole family into their home, got them jobs, and took care of their needs. They lived with them almost a year.The whole family is doing very well; after many years of not knowing whatever happened to them, they're friends on Facebook. And my parents weren't trying to prove a point, they were just good people.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've always been proud of the fact that my parents DID, back in the 90's. They took the whole family into their home, got them jobs, and took care of their needs. They lived with them almost a year.The whole family is doing very well; after many years of not knowing whatever happened to them, they're friends on Facebook. And my parents weren't trying to prove a point, they were just good people.

Like, like, like. You are, obviously, like father like son, or mother like son. You adopted from another country. That says it all about you. You are what America is all about. :patriot:

littlelady

God bless the USA
My additional thought on the massive wave of illegals coming into our Country. It is not a fluke. It is intentional. It is political. It is funded by the likes of Soros, and his butt buddies. That’s all. Nite.

BOP

My additional thought on the massive wave of illegals coming into our Country. It is not a fluke. It is intentional. It is political. It is funded by the likes of Soros, and his butt buddies. That’s all. Nite.
The demonrats have been working on it since the early days of Ted Kennedy, if not before. It even has a term: "the browning of America."

Manny

Apparently, this guy? has no idea what happens to his kind in the home countries of Middle East refugees.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
When african migrants invaded the town where George Clooney has a villa, he sold the place rather than deal with unwanted people of color. Said it was due to security concerns for his family.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
When african migrants invaded the town where George Clooney has a villa, he sold the place rather than deal with unwanted people of color. Said it was due to security concerns for his family.

And returned to the US. Hypocrite.

BOP

And yet, there's more from Cher...

What normal people hear/ read: Trump is 1st US President. to acknowledge LGTBXYZ month.
What lunatic leftists hear: Trump wants to place LGTBXYZ people into internment camps.

I can't even.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What normal people hear/ read: Trump is 1st US President. to acknowledge LGTBXYZ month.
What lunatic leftists hear: Trump wants to place LGTBXYZ people into internment camps.

I can't even.
Certifiable.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I can't even.

I know. It is all about hypocrisy. The libprog agenda could not go on if they were honest in what they believe. It is all about power. And, the high libprog uppity ups think their policies will not affect them. Ivory towers, and all. Let them eat cake, or something like that.