Adopter seeking a Chocolate Lab (mix ok)

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have a special request from an adopter seeking a chocolate lab. They have several different breeds of dogs, their Chocolate Lab died, and they are looking for another one (they just love the breed). Can be a mix - please let us know of any available and we will put you in touch with the person looking for one. The adopter is known to pay up at the vet when needed. Recently had to pay around $2,500 for surgery for one of his dogs that had tumors, so rest assured they will do all they can for their pets.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
There are four black lab mixes available at the Humane Society of Charles County. Yesterday was $17 adoption day.

Animal Details

Animal Details

Animal Details

Animal Details

Thanks - no wonder he's having a hard time finding a Chocolate - all there seem to be are black labs LOL No wonder HS was packed when I went to pick up the kittens.

I told him about LuLu our Chocolate Lab foster girl - heck I may just take her by so he can meet her if we don't find him one by the time she's done with her HW treatment. For now she is supposed to stay calm and not move too much.

belvak

Happy Camper
Thanks - no wonder he's having a hard time finding a Chocolate - all there seem to be are black labs LOL No wonder HS was packed when I went to pick up the kittens.

I told him about LuLu our Chocolate Lab foster girl - heck I may just take her by so he can meet her if we don't find him one by the time she's done with her HW treatment. For now she is supposed to stay calm and not move too much.

OOPS! For some reason, I thought I read Black Lab!! :whack: