Adventures with pumpkin...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Wasn't sure where to put this so thought I'd just throw it in here...

It is FALL! Every fall I start doing the "pumpkin" thing...pumpkin spice coffee or coffee creamer, pumpkin muffins, etc., etc.

I am now experimenting with pumpkin recipes. Last week was Pumpkin Chicken Chili (really -- it was very good!). Today was Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed Shells (again, very good with Alfredo sauce). Next week -- pumpkin soup...

I have no idea why my husband is now rolling his eyes when I go into the kitchen on weekends.

:whistle:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wasn't sure where to put this so thought I'd just throw it in here...

It is FALL! Every fall I start doing the "pumpkin" thing...pumpkin spice coffee or coffee creamer, pumpkin muffins, etc., etc.

I am now experimenting with pumpkin recipes. Last week was Pumpkin Chicken Chili (really -- it was very good!). Today was Pumpkin Ricotta Stuffed Shells (again, very good with Alfredo sauce). Next week -- pumpkin soup...

I have no idea why my husband is now rolling his eyes when I go into the kitchen on weekends.

:whistle:

:yum: Will you share the recipe?!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
At least he's only rolling his eyes. If it were me, I'd be in a hotel room until December.

:killingme

He doesn't have to eat it. There are always other menu items available. Today I did half the stuffed shells the regular way for him and half the other way for me.

I just get tired of meat and potatoes/rice all the time and like to try new foods. He doesn't share my viewpoint so I'm sure that when we're both retired we'll be sitting in our respective chairs eating our own different "Healthy Choice" tv dinners in front of the TV.

In the meantime, I'll be experimenting on weekends...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:killingme

I just get tired of meat and potatoes/rice all the time and like to try new foods.

In the meantime, I'll be experimenting on weekends...

:cds:

my wife does this as well, is it inherent to the Gender ?

'Lets screw with dinner'

I always :eyebrow: when my wife says, I did X to dinner tonight to change things up

:jameo:

:twitch:

that was :barf: Please do not do that again ...

experiment on YOUR Dinner ... not mine or the KIDS

if I need a change, I will suggest a new recipe I saw here ....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
:cds:

my wife does this as well, is it inherent to the Gender ?

'Lets screw with dinner'

I always :eyebrow: when my wife says, I did X to dinner tonight to change things up

:jameo:

:twitch:

that was :barf: Please do not do that again ...

experiment on YOUR Dinner ... not mine or the KIDS

if I need a change, I will suggest a new recipe I saw here ....

We get bored. Is better we get bored with dinner & not husbands, yes? (said with fake Russian spy accent, just because I can!)

NextJen

Raisin cane
Just picked this up.

Attachments

• pumpkin pie liquor.jpg
    pumpkin pie liquor.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 51