Advice re: Exclusivity

WalkerFergie

Hello ladies, I've been dating a very nice man for about a month. During this time, we have not been "intimate". He wants to get together tomorrow night and discuss being an exclusive couple. I'm so freakin' nervous, but I do really like him. He's 41 and I'm 39 and we want the same things in life. The last relationship I had was five years ago. Why five years? Well, I had Ulcerative Colitis and had surgery to correct the condition. My last boyfriend cheated on me because the UC was making it too difficult for me to have sex. Well, I've since had all my follow up visits with my doctor and she said there is absolutely nothing wrong with me (physically). My question is, should I slow it down a little and wait another month or two to be "exclusive" or should I just go for it????

Hello ladies, I've been dating a very nice man for about a month. During this time, we have not been "intimate". He wants to get together tomorrow night and discuss being an exclusive couple. I'm so freakin' nervous, but I do really like him. He's 41 and I'm 39 and we want the same things in life. The last relationship I had was five years ago. Why five years? Well, I had Ulcerative Colitis and had surgery to correct the condition. My last boyfriend cheated on me because the UC was making it too difficult for me to have sex. Well, I've since had all my follow up visits with my doctor and she said there is absolutely nothing wrong with me (physically). My question is, should I slow it down a little and wait another month or two to be "exclusive" or should I just go for it????

If you really like him, what's the problem? Go for it.

T

toppick08

:Disclaimer:..it ain't me....:killingme...I like older wimmins.....:coffee:

poster

Hello ladies, I've been dating a very nice man for about a month. During this time, we have not been "intimate". He wants to get together tomorrow night and discuss being an exclusive couple. I'm so freakin' nervous, but I do really like him. He's 41 and I'm 39 and we want the same things in life. The last relationship I had was five years ago. Why five years? Well, I had Ulcerative Colitis and had surgery to correct the condition. Well, I've since had all my follow up visits with my doctor and she said there is absolutely nothing wrong with me (physically). My question is, should I slow it down a little and wait another month or two to be "exclusive" or should I just go for it????

Sounds like a keeper to me...go for it.
That he is asking to be an exclusive couple says alot for him.

And by the way, your last boyfriend is an idiot. Your girlfriend being ill is not an excuse to step out on her. Correction: "My last boyfriend cheated on me because he was too much of an a-hole to understand that the UC was making it too difficult for me to have sex." He shold have been big enough to move out of the relationship before he moved on.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

And by the way, your last boyfriend is an idiot. Your girlfriend being ill is not an excuse to step out on her. Correction: "My last boyfriend cheated on me because he was too much of an a-hole to understand that the UC was making it too difficult for me to have sex." He shold have been big enough to move out of the relationship before he moved on.

Hopefully this guy is bigger. :banana:

This is a STUPID post. If you're into him and you both are into the same things why wouldn't you want to be exclusive? And WHY would you wait another month, just to see if he will?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

She could have :whistle: in order to please him. :shrug: