AED Training

luvmygdaughters

I know we have some first responders on the forums and I'm hoping you may be able to help me. Our company has just purchased AED's for our 3 jobsites and the Maryland regional office. I need to know who does training for these devices? Some said local fire departments, but, I don't see anything about that on the websites of our local VFD's. This would be in the La Plata area and Dickerson, MD. TIA

I can't remember who did ours, but the county health dept sticks in my head? I don't think it was a local FD or rescue squad. This was St Marys about 10 years ago.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm baffled by this, are these not designed with the idea that NO training is required, that any knucklehead can rip open the bag and follow the prompts?

luvmygdaughters

I'm baffled by this, are these not designed with the idea that NO training is required, that any knucklehead can rip open the bag and follow the prompts?
They may very well be, however, are company's safety director, is requiring we be trained in proper use and receive a certification stating so.