Afghanistan

limblips

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watching the news videos of the Taliban walking the streets.

Many of them have traded up from AK 47 to a tricked out M4, acog or scope, bipod, the works.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And not to worry… I’m sure Afghanistan will be just fine according to Joe because tonight he’s going to address the nation to talk about booster shots, not about the operation he just cocked up halfway around the world.

black dog

Free America

Many of them have traded up from AK 47 to a tricked out M4, acog or scope, bipod, the works.

US Army must have left them, if they were Marines M4's you would started No Finish left, fogged Acog, range card taped on the side to 600M, well oiled and clean as a Sister Marys white dress inside.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

LOL..I saw a pic today of one of the Taliban with a totally "loaded" M4..you could not have hung more jewelry on those Pic rails if you wanted to.

I wonder if he had batteries for all of it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I wonder how they are gonna like the smaller caliber US arms? I've seen a zillion pics of those guys carrying AKs, RPDs, PKMs etc..nearly all of which chamber larger cartridges than our typical counterparts like the M4 or M249....even the 240B..

black dog

Free America
I wonder how they are gonna like the smaller caliber US arms? I've seen a zillion pics of those guys carrying AKs, RPDs, PKMs etc..nearly all of which chamber larger cartridges than our typical counterparts like the M4 or M249....even the 240B..

I believe the question is, will / can they actually be able to utilize a accurate service weapon now that they have access to them.

Bare-ya-cuda

LOL..I saw a pic today of one of the Taliban with a totally "loaded" M4..you could not have hung more jewelry on those Pic rails if you wanted to.

I wonder if he had batteries for all of it.
Question I have is how many rounds of 5.56 were left behind. The taliban is pretty wasteful of ammo shooting up in the air and such. How long before they run out of ammo.

black dog

Free America
Question I have is how many rounds of 5.56 were left behind. The taliban is pretty wasteful of ammo shooting up in the air and such. How long before they run out of ammo.

Since Biden has put an end date on the importation of Russian ammunition to the USA it will easily be available to them.