AFJROTC Drill Comp

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I know its not horses but i dont know where i should post this... Since most of my friends are horse people, this posted here will be the easiest for them to find. We (Chopticon's Drill Team) went to Monticello High School & we brought home 2 second place trophies. Pictures to come. Having trouble uploading them.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
My son is drill team captain for the Great Mills NJROTC, they go to lots of competitions and do pretty well. They recently went to one in Norfolk and spent the night at the BOQ on base. Did you guys go to that one? They had a very good time. My first born son is captain of Kansas University's NROTC drill team and gets to travel to different states competing. Some guys are so amazing in what they can do with a rifle. Good luck to your team and hope to see you at GMHS home drill meet..........

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
My son is drill team captain for the Great Mills NJROTC, they go to lots of competitions and do pretty well. They recently went to one in Norfolk and spent the night at the BOQ on base. Did you guys go to that one? They had a very good time. My first born son is captain of Kansas University's NROTC drill team and gets to travel to different states competing. Some guys are so amazing in what they can do with a rifle. Good luck to your team and hope to see you at GMHS home drill meet..........

No we did not go to norfork... my col just informed me that we will be going to GMS drill meet... Im a first yera and love it... i think its a great stress releiver and you get to get out the house...i mean your turing ur anger or depression into something fun... CHS Drill team makes it impossable for u to be upset

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I know its not horses but i dont know where i should post this... Since most of my friends are horse people, this posted here will be the easiest for them to find. We (Chopticon's Drill Team) went to Monticello High School & we brought home 2 second place trophies. Pictures to come. Having trouble uploading them.

Congratulations...you go girl!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my teachers try to get me to go to drill compitions, but it's really not my thing. Is your core going up to the New Jersey comp.? I belive my core is, if anything i would go to take pictures.

Plus i rather go to horse shows!!!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Congratulations...you go girl!

go is right we had to be a chs at 3:30AM we got home about 9:00PM it was a long day .. yes her Col. said something about Jersey Yeah...I would rather be riding also but I got her into it so I guess I can't complain she likes it and is good at it and her grades have never been better.. future drill MOM

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
my teachers try to get me to go to drill compitions, but it's really not my thing. Is your core going up to the New Jersey comp.? I belive my core is, if anything i would go to take pictures.

Plus i rather go to horse shows!!!

Um yes i beleve so i have to talk to our cc and col. Tell u the truth i would rather be at a horse show 2... there is no uniform that is hot and swetty

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
go is right we had to be a chs at 3:30AM we got home about 9:00PM it was a long day .. yes her Col. said something about Jersey Yeah...I would rather be riding also but I got her into it so I guess I can't complain she likes it and is good at it and her grades have never been better.. future drill MOM

Yep... Only 3 more years of this... My SGT is rettireing this year : (.... Hes awlsome... im gonna hate to see him go...

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Is your drill team going to the Area 5 drill meet n VA next weekend? My kids are leaving school early on Friday and spending the night there so they will be ready early Sat. morning for the competition. It's supposed to be the meet of the year. My daughter wants me to go as a chaperone but I have a mini horse due to give birth anytime so I had to say no.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Is your drill team going to the Area 5 drill meet n VA next weekend? My kids are leaving school early on Friday and spending the night there so they will be ready early Sat. morning for the competition. It's supposed to be the meet of the year. My daughter wants me to go as a chaperone but I have a mini horse due to give birth anytime so I had to say no.

Um idk i should know this week...