AFL-CIO to target a million voters this week

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
TheHill.com - AFL-CIO to target a million voters this week

DENVER -- AFL-CIO officials have kicked off their push to introduce Barack Obama to union voters in 24 “priority” states, unveiling a mail piece that will go out to more than a million swing voters in four states this week.

Union officials say that many union voters remain unfamiliar with Obama, the Illinois senator who is expected to receive the Democratic presidential nomination on Thursday. “This is the biggest grassroots effort in history,” said Karen Ackerman, political director of the AFL-CIO. “[The mail piece] will hit mail boxes this week as Obama accepts the nomination.”

bcp

In My Opinion
isnt that more people than Wal-Mart got blasted for when they tried to influence their workers just a few weeks back?

I guess its ok if the libs are doing it.
Hypocrits.

ImnoMensa

isnt that more people than Wal-Mart got blasted for when they tried to influence their workers just a few weeks back?

I guess its ok if the libs are doing it.
Hypocrits.

This is big news.?????????? Unions backing Democrats. When have they ever done anything else.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
This is big news.?????????? Unions backing Democrats. When have they ever done anything else.

Hey, cut Nono some slack. He hasn't scored on a posting all month. He'll continue to give us this sh!t until someone finally shuts him up.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

DENVER -- AFL-CIO officials have kicked off their push to introduce Barack Obama to union voters in 24 “priority” states, unveiling a mail piece that will go out to more than a million swing voters in four states this week.

Union officials say that many union voters remain unfamiliar with Obama, the Illinois senator who is expected to receive the Democratic presidential nomination on Thursday. “This is the biggest grassroots effort in history,” said Karen Ackerman, political director of the AFL-CIO. “[The mail piece] will hit mail boxes this week as Obama accepts the nomination.”

I hope I get one, I could always use the paper to start my BBQ grill!!! :coffee:

T

toppick08

:barf:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
The Liberals support the unions, not necessarily the workers. The libs favor open, not secret ballots for elections in determining whether or not a particular workplace will unionize.

Of course, if you're a teacher in Charles County, our Democrat Commissioners made it mandatory to 'join' the union. The union couldn't compete on its own, needed a government mandate to increase its membership (and subsequent dues).

Kerad

I find a good portion of Nonno's posts to be quite informative and/or entertaining. A refreshing break from the cloned, right wing propaganda that's incessantly catapulted around this forum. :yay:

bcp

In My Opinion
I find a good portion of Nonno's posts to be quite informative and/or entertaining. A refreshing break from the cloned, right wing propaganda that's incessantly catapulted around this forum. :yay:
too funny.

of course, I cant think of any value coming from a kerad political post either.
are you all two married or something?

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I find a good portion of Nonno's posts to be quite informative and/or entertaining. A refreshing break from the cloned, DU left wing propaganda that's incessantly catapulted around this forum. :yay:

:fixed:

Informative only when facts are present. Since so many of Nonno's posts are fiction, they're just fantasy. Kinda like fantasizing about the mythical Kennedy Camelot administration.

Vince

I'm sure you forgot this :sarcasm: in your post. I know you couldn't be serious.

ImnoMensa

too funny.

of course, I cant think of any value coming from a kerad political post either.
are you all two married or something?

Just Democrat sheep they all are led by a Judas Goat.

Democrats have several of these goats named Harry ,Teddy, and Nancy now they have one called Hussein.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Wow just when my workday was winding down, someone jump starts my heart with a good laugh!!! :killingme