After Christmas sales!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yahoo:

My water kettle died last night (RIP 😢 ) so I need to go to Wally anyway. And while I'm there I can scarf up some Christmas crap that will be at least 50% off! It's way better than Black Friday and should have a name.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I saw a tiny lighted Christmas tree at CVS about a week ago that caught my eye. I think I'll pop in and see if it's still there at a good price.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:lol: Memories. My grandmother lived for the 'day after' sales. She didn't drive so one of us kids would get rousted out of bed to drive her around just past the crack of dawn.

UglyBear

My Mrs clears the shelves of craft kits for kids a week after every holiday. Keeps the kiddos entertained a year later for 10%-25% cost.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I got a fake Christmas wreath for the deck gate for $10. My real one this year started going brown about a week ago, so next year I'm going plastic.

HemiHauler

My water kettle died last night (RIP 😢 ) so I need to go to Wally anyway. And while I'm there I can scarf up some Christmas crap that will be at least 50% off! It's way better than Black Friday and should have a name.

How much Chinese-made chit did you buy?

And when are you next due to rail on cheap Chinese-made imports and the people who buy them?

PJay

Oh.. what fun it is to shop and save...:singer:

Last edited: