After listening to Corsi's book

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Lenny, I want to assure you, as I am certain that others have before me, that your presence here on God’s green earth did not happen as the result of some evil garden gnome taking a dump in your family’s garden. It’s just not true. Now, take your meds and no more PMs, OK?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Lenny, I want to assure you, as I am certain that others have before me, that your presence here on God’s green earth did not happen as the result of some evil garden gnome taking a dump in your family’s garden. It’s just not true. Now, take your meds and no more PMs, OK?

Nice try. Trying to imply that I had sent you a PM when I did not is just another, more troubling, manifestation of your growing paranoia. For all our sakes, seek professional help before you go postal.

wintersprings

Nice try. Trying to imply that I had sent you a PM when I did not is just another, more troubling, manifestation of your growing paranoia. For all our sakes, seek professional help before you go postal.

shot a ground hog today...now thats therapy

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

It's time for you to calm down now. Remember, don't take your meds with alcohol and you'll be alright.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The psychiatrist smiled again. “Barack, we’ve been through this before. I thought we’d agreed that you’d just promise change, without specifying, because some change is inevitable. Then no matter what happens, you told the truth.”

The candidate gulped a few times and forced a weak smile. The doctor continued: “OK, and if you want we can raise your dosages.”

I wondered how he appeared to remain so calm during his speeches.

Now, we know.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
it would be easy to prove, post the entire PM

No, you wouldn't want to see the other stuff. Well it did have references to a predilection for defecating while in a warm bath but I thought that was just imaginary.

Last edited: