After playing COD 4 for a couple months

Kerad

anyone else feel the new maps were a waste of money? The only map I like is the Creek and maybe Broadcast. I've never played Killhouse in multiplayer, but I have tried it in a private, seems too small a map....we should get a 200 point refund. Chinatown has nothing to do with the game and I just hate running up and down all the stairs just to get shot from a guy camping at the door. If we could I wish we could play maps from previous CoD games. I'm bored again and what keeps me interested is to try to get all the gold weapons but it takes forever because it's hard to get kills to count as heashots.
In other news....I believe I have finally solved my RRoD problems. It runs a lot smoother and quiet since I put new arctic silver between the heat sinks and the gpu and cpu, and replaced the Xclamps with the machine screws and washers. If you have a xbox360 elite with RRoD, I'll buy it from you cheap or trade my working one for it. :nerd:

I haven't played any of the new COD maps yet..though I do have them. I've been playing RS Vegas 2 lately. Now that I've finally reprogrammed my brain for that button configuration, I'm hesitant to jump back into COD.

Grenading myself (and my team) gets old real quick.

Good job resurrecting your XBox. :yay: My sick one is sitting in a closet just in case my new one ever gives me problems...which I am not anticipating.

:knocksonwood:

basher

LEET
I haven't played any of the new COD maps yet..though I do have them. I've been playing RS Vegas 2 lately. Now that I've finally reprogrammed my brain for that button configuration, I'm hesitant to jump back into COD.

yeah, it drives me crazy whenever I get used to one game and try playing another one...... once in a while I play Halo3 (when CoD4 has server problems), I can't remember how to throw my grenades and also find out I can't sprint. :burning:
I will retire CoD4 when UT3 or GoW2 comes out.....still thinking about GTA4

mykee069

new maps....

stupid question i know, but where the heck can i download the new maps?
i am on PS3 btw.
<ducks the incoming flames>
thanks!

Kerad

stupid question i know, but where the heck can i download the new maps?
i am on PS3 btw.
<ducks the incoming flames>
thanks!

I would imagine you download the maps in the same place you download any additional content for other games on the PS3. :shrug:

I don't have a PS3, so sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Pete

Repete
anyone else feel the new maps were a waste of money? The only map I like is the Creek and maybe Broadcast. I've never played Killhouse in multiplayer, but I have tried it in a private, seems too small a map....we should get a 200 point refund. Chinatown has nothing to do with the game and I just hate running up and down all the stairs just to get shot from a guy camping at the door. If we could I wish we could play maps from previous CoD games. I'm bored again and what keeps me interested is to try to get all the gold weapons but it takes forever because it's hard to get kills to count as heashots.
In other news....I believe I have finally solved my RRoD problems. It runs a lot smoother and quiet since I put new arctic silver between the heat sinks and the gpu and cpu, and replaced the Xclamps with the machine screws and washers. If you have a xbox360 elite with RRoD, I'll buy it from you cheap or trade my working one for it. :nerd:

It is nice to have more maps to cut down on boredom of playing the same ones over and over but I can't say I like most of them.

Chinatown is congested and has a bunch of vertical windows. High death map because now in addition to alleys, nooks and streets you have 2nd floor windows out the ying yang to watch too.

Creek has so much foliage it is hard to see. Ends up being a high attrition sniper map. I had 17 kills and 2 deaths the other night with a sniper rifle :lol:

Broadcast ends up being a battle for the roof.

Kill house is only used for domination and I don't play that much because it is chaos.

dn0121

Yea I went from 48 to 53 this weekend in a short amount of time. I like the new maps. At first I thought they were too big, but then I figured out the short cuts and it made it more fun. I like the new hiding places, but sabatoge and S&D are really easy on Chinatown and Creek.