After voting

Eunibaby88

I voted for the first time today! Honestly I was a little dissapointed I thought that it would be a little more exciting. But it felt very good! Oh and I got my sticker and my free Starbucks

stylin

I voted for the first time today! Honestly I was a little dissapointed I thought that it would be a little more exciting. But it felt very good! Oh and I got my sticker and my free Starbucks

Why is this the first time you voted....Just wondering....lots of first timers....especially the 97 year old woman who never voted in her life...HMMMM wonder why she voted?

camily

Peace
Why is this the first time you voted....Just wondering....lots of first timers....especially the 97 year old woman who never voted in her life...HMMMM wonder why she voted?

Well, I'm guessing from her/his name "Eunibaby88" I'm guessing this is the first election they could vote in.
Who cares why the 97 year old voted. At least she did! :yay:

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
I could vote three times if I wanted to.

This has happened the last few elections...

I am the III in my name and the old folk running the election tables always ask if I'm Sr. or Jr.

I could always vote for the Sr. and Jr. very easily.

Yeah, at my polling place they have two people with my name who live at my address; but one has the wrong birthday... I've told them the last 4 times I've voted that the other "person" doesn’t exist... They told me it would take 10 yrs of that "person" not voting to be eliminated from the voting roster..