Age of Love

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
So does anyone watch this stupid show. Which do you think he will take , young one or the pretty one. Notice I didnt say older. For 48 years old , shes sure is pretty. I think he will take the younger one.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
baileydog said:
So does anyone watch this stupid show. Which do you think he will take , young one or the pretty one. Notice I didnt say older. For 48 years old , shes sure is pretty. I think he will take the younger one.

He'll take the 48 yr old. She is smokin' :hot:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
unixpirate said:

Yea, she is hot but hes only 30. And you got the 20 something in his ear saying how its gross that shes old enough to be their mom.

sockgirl77

unixpirate said:
I did until Monday night. She was a real Debbie Downer after the dancing. Not too mention that she was sweating like a pig after dancing so hideous. I fell asleep and did not get to see the ending. :ohwell:

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
sockgirl77 said:
I did until Monday night. She was a real Debbie Downer after the dancing. Not too mention that she was sweating like a pig after dancing so hideous. I feel asleep and did not get to see the ending. :ohwell:

Downer Maria quit the show and that left Jen the 48 yr old and the 2 bimbo 20 somethings. The one 20 something quit cause she had to fly to Austrailia to meet the folks and couldnt bring herself to get on the plane. Shes afraid of flying. So that left the snooty snitch and the 48 yr old.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
sockgirl77 said:
I did until Monday night. She was a real Debbie Downer after the dancing. Not too mention that she was sweating like a pig after dancing so hideous. I feel asleep and did not get to see the ending. :ohwell:

Yeah I was paying attention to her dancing and outfit :smack:

Did you feel yourself when you fell asleep :razz:

:lol:

sockgirl77

unixpirate said:
Yeah I was paying attention to her dancing and outfit :smack:

Did you feel yourself when you fell asleep :razz:

:lol:
The older chick's outfit was trifling. The younger chick's outfit was asscheek trashy.

No. I don't have to feel myself. :neener:

sockgirl77

Age of Love 08-01-2007 11:03 AM Just how does one "feel asleep"? I often fall asleep, but often wondered what it feels like

I meant fell asleep, jackass.

refugee44

I hate to admit I've watched. Not every episode, but enough. He should pick Jen, the 48 year old, but I think he'll be dumb and pick the 25 year old. She's a miserable, needy, snotty b!tch, and he deserves to be with someone that shallow and self-absorbed. If I have to listen to her say how much it hurts her soul that he's kissing other women, I'll scream. You're on a "reality" dating show with 10 other women, you don't think he might be kissing others? Supremely stupid.

I keep sitting there thinking to myself, I was NEVER that stupid petty and shallow at 20-something, where did they find these bimbo's?