AGE OLD TALE I have men falling at my feet asking for dates

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
until they realise my age then slam me as a cougar

The woman claimed: 'No one likes a cougar'

In the video she said that men often pull back when they find out that she's 44 years old.
She said: "Men likes me until I tell them my age... 44."
The surprising video has been viewed more than eight million times by fellow TikTokers who were blown away by her revelation.
She uploaded the clip with the caption: "Nobody wants a cougar."
But plenty weren't put off, one said: "I don't think those were men, you must know a lot of boys hehe, age is nothing if the woman has a good personality and is true to herself."

OccamsRazor

...one said: "I don't think those were men, you must know a lot of boys hehe, age is nothing if the woman has a good personality and is true to herself."
LOAD OF HORSE MANURE!!!
Anyone who is TRUTHFUL will say that physical attraction is the 1st thing that sparks a relationship. I have NEVER heard a man or woman say "Wow.. I'm going to talk to that person because they look like they have a good personality."

Just another TikTokker trying to fill the void in herself with anonymous adulation.

PeoplesElbow

How old are these guys? She does look young, young enough that I'd feel like a pervert pursuing her unless I knew her age. If I was 25 and asked her out I'd feel weird knowing she was old enough to be my mom.

As a 47 year old I'd have no problem with her age. She isn't wearing a bra and her headlights are on btw.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How old are these guys? She does look young, young enough that I'd feel like a pervert pursuing her unless I knew her age. If I was 25 and asked her out I'd feel weird knowing she was old enough to be my mom.

As a 47 year old I'd have no problem with her age. She isn't wearing a bra and her headlights are on btw.
Looks like one has a bad ground or needs to be adjusted...

jrt_ms1995

Why do women (and male freaks) put those hog rings in their noses? Do they desire to be pulled along to wherever someone else wants?