Age Spots

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
and liver spots (?).
Being as cute as I am, I would like to get back to my young beauty (without the zits).

What would you recommend?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
All I have is an orbital sander.
What grid would you recommend?

I don't know about GRID, but I would recommend a GRIT of 60 to start, move to 180 to smooth it out, and finish with a 400. I also recommend lots of BudLight while you're doing it. :cheers:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It be so wonderful if we could put a little spray and wash on our tough spots and after we came out of the dryer, we could be wrinkle free and a couple of sizes smaller.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It be so wonderful if we could put a little spray and wash on our tough spots and after we came out of the dryer, we could be wrinkle free and a couple of sizes smaller.

I thought that is what you women do, because you all are so beautiful.
Just thought I would ask.

Roman

I was loaded with freckles as a Child, and still have them to this day. When I was about 6, my Dad was remodling the house. I asked him why he was using sand paper on the wood. His reply to me was something like, "It gets rid of wood freckles. Needless to say, when he wasn't looking, I took the sand paper to my face to get rid of the freckles. My face was one big road-rash looking scab for about a week. Just thought I'd share.....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I saw on Doctor Oz the other day that lemon juice applied to your spots with a Q-tip can help fade them. Let us know how that works for you if you decide to try it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I saw on Doctor Oz the other day that lemon juice applied to your spots with a Q-tip can help fade them. Let us know how that works for you if you decide to try it.

Why do I picture DoWhat melting a la the witch in The Wizard of Oz? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was loaded with freckles as a Child, and still have them to this day. When I was about 6, my Dad was remodling the house. I asked him why he was using sand paper on the wood. His reply to me was something like, "It gets rid of wood freckles. Needless to say, when he wasn't looking, I took the sand paper to my face to get rid of the freckles. My face was one big road-rash looking scab for about a week. Just thought I'd share.....

http://forums.somd.com/health-nutrition/263169-you-fre-k-ing-crazy-3.html

:lol: