Agent Orange Tonight at Neptune's On Solomons

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Agent Orange Tonight at Hula's

The band that exploded onto the surf punk scene in the 80s in sunny S. California will be @ Hula's tonight.

:howdy: See you there biotches!

Last edited:

MrX

High Octane
Actually its at Hula's which used to be Neptunes......and its in California, Md. :lol:

...and Maryland's own Ballyhoo! will be there as well. :yay:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Yeah , MB didn't tell me until this afternoon.

So now I'm babysitting. :ohwell:

I'm sorry would it help if I said the show sucked? Because it didn't and I'd be lying.

My neighbor got kicked out :killingme for being too punk :killingme what a silly d-bag :smack:

They pulled out Police Truck by the Dead Kennedys, it was great!

BF pulled the stunner when he mentioned how he took guitar lessons for 2 years by the late and great Johnny Fortune, OG King of surf guitar. He had Mike and Dusty all excited and misty eyed at the same time. BF grew up in the same town as them and had been a fan since he was in 6th grade. My BF ROCKS! :larry:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Dude.... I didn't know this! Did they even promote this at all?

There had been a banner up for maybe a month or so :shrug: A friend of ours knows the owner of Hula's so he let us know they'd be there.

Let the management at Hula's know, they AO said they'd be back next year just keep requesting that they come.

This was my 2nd AO show, I saw them in Philly back in 93.

LesterGreen

There had been a banner up for maybe a month or so :shrug: A friend of ours knows the owner of Hula's so he let us know they'd be there.

Let the management at Hula's know, they AO said they'd be back next year just keep requesting that they come.

This was my 2nd AO show, I saw them in Philly back in 93.

Maybe Hula's should think about a website! :whistle: