Ah...the Farrier Question again!

I'm in need of a new farrier - old one tired of coming down this far :(. I need someone who is willing to come to Dameron to trim 5 horses. [Or, at this point, any backyard horse owners with knowledge of farriery who want to earn a few extra bucks!] My guys are overdue and I need to find someone soon...please let me know if you can recommend someone!

devinej

yah where are you? I have basic trim knowledge and some tools.
and does anyone know a good farrier in st.mary's (chaptico/mechanicsville area) who is good with not so great hooves? hot shoeing prefered....

fredsaid2

devinej said:
yah where are you? I have basic trim knowledge and some tools.
and does anyone know a good farrier in st.mary's (chaptico/mechanicsville area) who is good with not so great hooves? hot shoeing prefered....

Devinej, do a search on 'farrier', it will bring up a bunch of responses, many with names and phone numbers. It will give you a start on your search. Good Luck!

mingiz

Horse Poor
foxxynhounds said:
I'm in need of a new farrier - old one tired of coming down this far :(. I need someone who is willing to come to Dameron to trim 5 horses. [Or, at this point, any backyard horse owners with knowledge of farriery who want to earn a few extra bucks!] My guys are overdue and I need to find someone soon...please let me know if you can recommend someone!

Howdy
I live in Dameron and I have Ben Schumacher do mine. Trims and shoes on one. He is due to come next week I believe. He ususally does mine around 3pm. You don't live on Will's Way do Ya? Or Diamond Ln?

Mingiz - I'm on Diamond Lane - I believe we've met if you're the person I borrowed the trailer from to go get my PMU filly - am I thinking of the right forumite?

I've read of Ben Schumacher on other threads on this forum but didn't realize he'd come down this far. Do you know if he's accepting new clients? Can you PM me with cost for at trim (my 5 only need trims), phone number, etc?

MorganLover

there is a yahoo group with farrier, vet, and dentist on it but i can't find it right now dang search thing lol. Maybe if you can find it, it will help you.