Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Our best friends, Tom and Joe, have been a couple since the Spring of 1980.
They are both hard Right.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🏳️‍🌈 This week, the UK Spectator ran a terrifically well-written and snarky piece about pride month titled, “Who is Pride really for?” It was written by Andrew Doyle, a gay conservative commentator and pretend news anchor. I’ll reprint one paragraph to give you a taste, and link both the story and his hysterical “Jonathan Pie” Youtube channel.

From his position “inside the movement,” Doyle, asked this critical question, a question that a lot of everyday gay people are probably also asking themselves:

All of which begs the question: who is Pride really for? With equal rights for gay people long established, Pride has gradually morphed into a self-satirising celebration of narcissism, where avaricious corporations can pose as virtuous by merely flying a flag and tossing off a few hashtags. Whereas the struggle for equality for those who are innately same-sex attracted was tangible and important, we are now expected to show solidarity for heterosexuals with a kink. This week the British Library decided to celebrate Pride by tweeting about hermaphroditic fish, and holding an event that will ‘celebrate nature in all its queerness’. The very concept of a ‘2SLGBTQIA+ community’ and all its attendant absurdities has made Pride a laughing stock.

Here is a link to Doyle’s article.

Here’s the link to his YouTube channel. He pretends to be a British news anchor named Jonathan Pie who is forced to cough up obnoxious woke pablum and then rants about it off camera. You can find tons of them. He started during the pandemic and was a reliably anti-mandate voice of reason.

Warning: generous helpings of adult language.

To be honest, Doyle’s article left me a little chagrined. Not from the quality of his writing, which I greatly admired, but because it showed how out of touch I am, that I have miserably failed to keep up with the latest exciting and groundbreaking additions to the LGBTQIA++ pantheon. In particular, the brand new prefix representing the latest under appreciated grievance group: “2S”.

So, don’t make my embarrassing mistake, unless you want to microagress rainbow people, which is literal violence. You might as well stab them in the left eye with a fondue fork. So pay attention: The correct acronym appends the new “2S” to the front, to make the even longer and impossible-to-remember cryptograph — 2SLGBTQIA+.

I am even more humiliated to admit that I had to look up what the new 2S was for. It’s for “two spirited,” who are bisexual people identifying as Native Americans, and who enjoy integrating pagan old-world spirituality combined with crystal-decorated New Agism into their free-wheeling sex lives.

Please, try to keep up. It’s a terrible burden always being the one to have to explain everything to the group. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying.

And please recall that, if you dare to suggest these nutjobs have jumped the shark on Fonzi's motorcycle and are now parodying themselves without any help from us, you could wake up someday to find your house repainted in candy-colored zebra stripes, the latest victim of the two-spirited mafia.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

SEX CHANGE OPERATIONS DO NO GOOD

The “trans” lobby claims that genital mutilation of minors is necessary in order to prevent troubled teenagers from committing suicide. To my knowledge, there is no empirical basis for this claim, and suicide rates among those who have undergone sex change surgery are sky-high. But the claim persists, nevertheless.

Now, it turns out that one of the key “studies” relied on to support sex change procedures has been withdrawn. Public Discourse reports:

A major correction has been issued by the American Journal of Psychiatry. The authors and editors of an October 2019 study, titled “Reduction in mental health treatment utilization among transgender individuals after gender-affirming surgeries: a total population study,” have retracted its primary conclusion. Letters to the editor by twelve authors, including ourselves, led to a reanalysis of the data and a corrected conclusion stating that in fact the data showed no improvement after surgical treatment.

Integrity in published research has been on a downhill slide for some time. It started in the social sciences, and has now spread to the hard sciences. The basic idea of a research study is to be reproducible: someone else who tries the same experiment should get more or less the same result. But in recent years, a combination of hunger for headline-making publications and pursuit of political agendas has given rise to countless allegedly peer-reviewed studies that turned out to be utterly bogus:

It has been an open secret for some time that there is a crisis of irreproducibility of scientific studies in medicine and other fields. No less a figure than the Director of the NIH, Dr. Francis Collins, wrote that, “the checks and balances that once ensured scientific fidelity have been hobbled. This has compromised the ability of today’s researchers to reproduce others’ findings.” For example, the National Association of Scholars reports, “In 2012 the biotechnology firm Amgen tried to reproduce 53 ‘landmark’ studies in hematology and oncology, but could only replicate 6 (11%).” In 2015 an article was published in Science in which there was an attempt to replicate 100 studies from three well-known psychology journals in 2008. In the original studies, nearly all had produced statistically significant results, whereas in the study replications, only a little over a third produced similar significant results.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since then, she has since realized it wasn’t harmless at all. She cited female athletes losing to or being injured by male athletes in competition; male sex offenders getting placed in women’s prisons and raping female inmates; and the procedures that are making the medical community lots of money but condemning young people to a life of infertility, leaving their bodies grotesquely mutilated. Because of this, Kelly realized she can’t participate in the charade anymore and won’t use preferred pronouns going forward.

“They say pronouns are a gateway drug. They open the door to these lies that lead to real harm to real females. They’re a clever rhetorical trick that forces you to cede the argument about women’s spaces before you’ve even spoken one word of substance,” said Kelly. “People with genuine gender dysphoria can lobby to create their own spaces—I will support them. To create open categories in sports. I will support them. The answer, in the interim, is not: women lose. Girls get hurt. Females learn to turn off their innate sense of danger. Of fairness. Of the joy of spending time with only women.”

Kelly also said that gender-dysphoric children can wait until adulthood to “do what they want with their bodies,” because “children should not be subjected to these dangerous interventions in school or at the hands of so-called medical professionals.” She then called for facilities allowing such procedures on kids to be shut down.

herb749

🏳️‍🌈 This week, the UK Spectator ran a terrifically well-written and snarky piece about pride month titled, “Who is Pride really for?” It was written by Andrew Doyle, a gay conservative commentator and pretend news anchor. I’ll reprint one paragraph to give you a taste, and link both the story and his hysterical “Jonathan Pie” Youtube channel.

From his position “inside the movement,” Doyle, asked this critical question, a question that a lot of everyday gay people are probably also asking themselves:

Here is a link to Doyle’s article.

Here’s the link to his YouTube channel. He pretends to be a British news anchor named Jonathan Pie who is forced to cough up obnoxious woke pablum and then rants about it off camera. You can find tons of them. He started during the pandemic and was a reliably anti-mandate voice of reason.

Warning: generous helpings of adult language.

To be honest, Doyle’s article left me a little chagrined. Not from the quality of his writing, which I greatly admired, but because it showed how out of touch I am, that I have miserably failed to keep up with the latest exciting and groundbreaking additions to the LGBTQIA++ pantheon. In particular, the brand new prefix representing the latest under appreciated grievance group: “2S”.

So, don’t make my embarrassing mistake, unless you want to microagress rainbow people, which is literal violence. You might as well stab them in the left eye with a fondue fork. So pay attention: The correct acronym appends the new “2S” to the front, to make the even longer and impossible-to-remember cryptograph — 2SLGBTQIA+.

I am even more humiliated to admit that I had to look up what the new 2S was for. It’s for “two spirited,” who are bisexual people identifying as Native Americans, and who enjoy integrating pagan old-world spirituality combined with crystal-decorated New Agism into their free-wheeling sex lives.

Please, try to keep up. It’s a terrible burden always being the one to have to explain everything to the group. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying.

And please recall that, if you dare to suggest these nutjobs have jumped the shark on Fonzi's motorcycle and are now parodying themselves without any help from us, you could wake up someday to find your house repainted in candy-colored zebra stripes, the latest victim of the two-spirited mafia.

Why fish .? Just talk about dogs sniffing each others butts . :razz:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Clinton-Appointed Judge Says ‘Gender Identity Is Real,’ Blocks Florida Law Banning Minors’ Transitions

A federal judge sided Tuesday with families who sued over Florida’s ban on gender transition procedures for minors, declaring that “gender identity is real.”

A group of families, backed by several LGBT activist groups, sued Florida in March shortly after the rule restricting minors from accessing surgical sex change procedures, puberty blockers and hormone therapy took effect. Northern District of Florida Judge Robert L. Hinkle, a Clinton appointee, granted a preliminary injunction against the law to prohibit it from being enforced against the plaintiffs, and proceeded to make the claim that “great weight of medical authority supports these treatments.”

In much of the developed world, including many Scandinavian countries, sex change interventions for minors are seen as lacking evidence and as largely experimental treatments. Additionally, pioneers in gender dysphoria treatment have come out against modern philosophies that emphasize immediately “affirming” gender-confused minors, while experts have repeatedly poked holes in much of the scholarship claiming child sex changes are medically necessary.

Hinkle also repeatedly argued for the reality of “gender identity” in his ruling.

“With extraordinarily rare exceptions not at issue here, every person is born with external sex characteristics, male or female, and chromosomes that match,” he wrote. “As the person goes through life, the person also has a gender identity—a deeply felt internal sense of being male or female.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Activists Accidentally Reveal What Pride Month Is Really About

As for the LGBTQ community and its allies, I’m not convinced it’s about celebrating civil rights or LGBTQ culture for them, either. This year I’ve noticed many social media posts and memes that accidentally reveal what pride month is about for so many.

I’ve been regularly seeing posts with the same snarky message that reads: Wishing All The Homophobes A Super Uncomfortable Month.

Here is just one example of the many posts I’ve seen:

Wow, so pride month actually isn’t a celebration of rights and culture. It’s really about provoking so-called “homophobes.”

Are you shocked? You shouldn’t be.

Frankly, they’ve made this obvious for years now, but it’s interesting that those claiming to celebrate pride month are openly acknowledging their true motivations. For them, it is not a celebration but an opportunity to flaunt their woke credentials by eliciting reactions from anyone who doesn’t conform to their movement, something akin to the Two Minutes Hate from George Orwell’s 1984. Above anything else, it’s their moment to disparage their enemies, not celebrate diversity, civil rights, culture, or whatever other innocuous explanation they offer for the existence of pride month. They are admitting that pride month isn’t about fostering dialogue and building bridges, but that it’s really about perpetuating division and animosity between different groups in society.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans-Identifying Man To Compete In Miss California Pageant

Monroe Lace, a man who identifies as a woman, won the Miss San Francisco pageant in March, qualifying the “beauty queen” to compete for the Miss California title next month. Lace is the first trans-identifying man to be crowned Miss San Francisco in the competition’s 99-year history.

“Every time I put on the sash, the weight of it reminds me of the weight of my job; of the responsibility I have to make a difference for young children,” Lace told CBS Bay Area.

Lace, 25, visits a different elementary school almost every day. In a video shown by the local CBS affiliate, Lace can be seen reading “Sparkle Boy,” a picture book about a boy who wants to wear women’s clothing, to a 4th-grade class at Tenderloin Community School.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Nearly four months later, Hinkle ruled DeSantis violated the Constitution, but upheld Warren’s suspension, saying that the governor made false allegations that the Florida attorney had blanket policies not to prosecute certain kinds of cases.

Warren’s removal from office headed to a federal appeals court in Alabama last month, but a final decision has not been made, according to a local Fox channel.

In the months leading up to the 2020 presidential election, Hinkle dismantled portions of Florida’s felon voting law that the state’s Republican-controlled legislature passed last year that requires people with felony convictions to pay all outstanding court debts to be eligible to vote.

Although Hinkle did not completely strike down the law, he argued that nearly 775,000 felons with outstanding legal and financial obligations barred from voting violated the U.S. Constitution’s ban on poll taxes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Christian handcuffed for not letting the LGBTQ community ‘have their day’

Wow.

Last December, we had to watch the video a couple of times to believe what we were seeing: Police in the U.K. arrested a woman for admitting to praying silently across the street from an abortion clinic. Abortion clinics are even more sacred spaces there than they are in the U.S. — there’s a “zone” inside of which nothing is allowed … not even silent prayer. No bullhorn, no protest signs — just praying will get you arrested and taken away.

It looks like we’re not too far from that future; Watch as a cop tells a Christian protester to shut up and let the LGBTQ community “have their day.” They’ve got a whole damn month and the police force at their disposal.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1686221087356.png

That's what Bill McKinney said to Ned Beatty, isn't it?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Oregon Dean Of Students Promotes ‘LGBTQ Emergency Fund,’ Sex Toy Shop To Students

The public university allows LGBTQ students to request financial assistance to cover transgender treatments, support, and resources under the Gender-Affirming Support Fund. The form is processed through the Office of the Dean of Students in coordination with the Financial Aid Office.

The application describes the fund as “an opportunity for LGBTQIA+ students at the University of Oregon to request emergency funding one time during each academic year to pay for items that impact their sexuality or gender identity.”

The fund cannot be used to pay for textbooks, tuition, or university fees. Instead, the application points students to a different form. In the application form, students must present their gender identity, the anticipated cost per item, and their circumstances prompting them to apply.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Daily Wire host Matt Walsh reported Wednesday that some of the nation’s largest transgender “health care” providers are “rubber-stamping” approvals for life-altering sex-change procedures so insurance companies will cover the medical expenses. In an undercover investigation, Walsh and his team discovered how easy it is to get approved for sex-change surgery when one of the host’s producers got a thumbs up for an orchiectomy — a procedure to remove testicles — after just a 22-minute virtual appointment with Plume, the largest transgender health care provider in the U.S.

herb749

Daily Wire host Matt Walsh reported Wednesday that some of the nation’s largest transgender “health care” providers are “rubber-stamping” approvals for life-altering sex-change procedures so insurance companies will cover the medical expenses. In an undercover investigation, Walsh and his team discovered how easy it is to get approved for sex-change surgery when one of the host’s producers got a thumbs up for an orchiectomy — a procedure to remove testicles — after just a 22-minute virtual appointment with Plume, the largest transgender health care provider in the U.S.

Insurance companies likely fear protests and threats unless they pay.