Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Advocates Push For Consensual Incest To Be Decriminalized, Laugh Off ‘Grooming’ Allegations

Supporters of consensual incest are advocating for the taboo arrangement to be decriminalized after the recent story about an anonymous New York couple suing to have the state’s anti-incest laws overturned.

Richard Morris, an Australian man who wants the incest laws in approximately 60 countries changed, supports the New York couple’s lawsuit in Manhattan Federal Court and believes incestuous relationships between consenting adults “should not be criminalized,” according to the New York Post.

Morris and other pro-incest advocates are responsible for about 130 petitions that are trying to change anti-incest laws around the world.

Hijinx

Many here accept Homosexuality , I don't When I say I do not accept it I mean it is an unnatural act.
It doesn't mean i9 hold anything against a homosexual most of them are fine people but fuked up sexually.
When it comes to Transgenders , my feeling are that they have a mental illness I do not accept that they have changed their sex, because they haven't and why should I be forced into calling them pronouns that they are not qualified for. And why should I or insurance companies or the military pay for their operations.. I do not accept abortion, It is the murder of an innocent, and I damned sure don't want to pay for it.

Now as we follow along this road of destroying morals, Christianity and common sense we come to taboo's such as incest and bestialities, and we might as well say Molestation of children by pedophiles of either sex also.

I am afraid it is not will some accept it but when will they accept it, because that is the path we are on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem with incestuous relationships is that they're almost never between consenting adults - typically it's an older male and his daughter that he's raping.

We had a cousin couples person on here a bunch of years ago and had a great discussion, took some of the ick factor away. It wasn't that long ago in the US many people married their cousins and it was not only accepted, it was expected.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The problem with incestuous relationships is that they're almost never between consenting adults - typically it's an older male and his daughter that he's raping.

We had a cousin couples person on here a bunch of years ago and had a great discussion, took some of the ick factor away. It wasn't that long ago in the US many people married their cousins and it was not only accepted, it was expected.
This family comes to mind...

Clem72

I don't care what people do in their own homes, behind closed doors

I am of this opinion too, however incest can often involve a power dynamic similar to rape. A parent or older sibling grooming a younger sibling from a young age for instance.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
.... a power dynamic ...

Aye, the same with Teacher / Student or Coach / Player Involvement ..... I was speaking to gays ..... but more specifically gays / lesbians and dude dressing up as women was ick forever .... in the last 30 yrs LBGTQ lifestyle has been normalized.

I said back when gay marriage was legalized ..... Some Teacher Involved with a Student, Dog / Sheep Diddlers, Dudes want to bang their sister or 1st cousin would be next up for normalization

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Marrying and banging your cousin has been normal a long time in some States.
Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina

Last edited:

buddscreek

when i was a deputy many moons ago, had a lady who wanted her ex charged with incest. he left her for his 1st cousin.
got all the info and went to walter dorsey's office. he wouldn't touch it. told me you would have to charge alot of my amish neighbors with the same crime.

BOP

I have a couple of cousins who were pretty hot chicks back in the day. Now they're just old ladies.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
dude dressing up as women was ick forever

Dudes dressing up as women has been a comedy staple since comedy was invented. Drag shows have a long entertainment history and it's only recently that it's become considered ick for some reason.

A few years ago a local guy was putting together Drag brunches for charity, and he advertised with us. The first call I got complaining, I was like....???? Are you kidding me??? Then I guess people griped enough that they lost their venue and that was that. Pretty ignorant if you ask me.

I'm not down with Drag story time for kids because Drag/burlesque is adult entertainment. Drag performers aren't trans and many of them aren't even gay, but the weirdos wanting to put on their Dee Snyder wig, smear their mug with red lipstick, and interact with children typically have something wrong with them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Marrying and banking your cousin has been normal a long time in some States.
Alabama, Alaska, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Dudes dressing up as women has been a comedy staple since comedy was invented. Drag shows have a long entertainment history and it's only recently that it's become considered ick for some reason.

A few years ago a local guy was putting together Drag brunches for charity, and he advertised with us. The first call I got complaining, I was like....???? Are you kidding me??? Then I guess people griped enough that they lost their venue and that was that. Pretty ignorant if you ask me.

I'm not down with Drag story time for kids because Drag/burlesque is adult entertainment. Drag performers aren't trans and many of them aren't even gay, but the weirdos wanting to put on their Dee Snyder wig, smear their mug with red lipstick, and interact with children typically have something wrong with them.
In England they're known as "Fancy Dress" parties.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
From Cheech and Chong:
Bailiff: "Leslie Horwinkle, you are charged that on the night of September 16th, at approximately eight p.m., you did willfully, and with malice aforethought, sexually assault a sixteen-year-old girl. How do you plead?"
Horwinkle: "I plead insanity!"
Bailiff: "Insanity?"
Horwinkle: "That's right, insanity! I'm just crazy about that stuff!"