Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Are you kidding? A guy in drag with a huge mustache is comedy gold!
Like this?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Shocking Video Shows Two Children Collecting Tips On Stage At Drag Nightclub

A disturbing video posted to social media last week appears to show two preteen girls taking tips on stage at a drag nightclub in Miami.

The video was posted by Trump supporter Angela Stanton-King, apparently at South Beach-area LGBT club Palace. The Blaze reported on the disturbing video:

“Why in the hell do these people got these fing little bitty-ass kids at this fing drag show, y’all?” Stanton-King asked at the start of the video.
“It is 11:40 at night, these people have children in a f***ing drag show,” she went on to say … The camera then pans to the stage where the two young blonde-haired children wearing dresses are seen strutting onstage as the drag queen says, “Get your money, girls.”
“Telling her ‘get her fing money,'” the woman adds. “Look at this fing bullst, look at this at this bullst now. Look! Look! They’re giving them f***ing money now, little girls, now.”

UglyBear

Shocking Video Shows Two Children Collecting Tips On Stage At Drag Nightclub

A disturbing video posted to social media last week appears to show two preteen girls taking tips on stage at a drag nightclub in Miami.

The video was posted by Trump supporter Angela Stanton-King, apparently at South Beach-area LGBT club Palace. The Blaze reported on the disturbing video:
The very famous drag boy did the same more than five years ago, and he had dollar bills stuffed in his clothing by old pervy men.
None of that could happen without parents’ approval.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
None of that could happen without parents’ approval.

That bears repeating. Although shitbags do kidnap children and sex traffick them, the children who are "performing" in Drag shows are doing so with the full approval of their parents.

KarenLyn

Many here accept Homosexuality , I don't When I say I do not accept it I mean it is an unnatural act.
It doesn't mean i9 hold anything against a homosexual most of them are fine people but fuked up sexually.
When it comes to Transgenders , my feeling are that they have a mental illness I do not accept that they have changed their sex, because they haven't and why should I be forced into calling them pronouns that they are not qualified for. And why should I or insurance companies or the military pay for their operations.. I do not accept abortion, It is the murder of an innocent, and I damned sure don't want to pay for it.

Now as we follow along this road of destroying morals, Christianity and common sense we come to taboo's such as incest and bestialities, and we might as well say Molestation of children by pedophiles of either sex also.

I am afraid it is not will some accept it but when will they accept it, because that is the path we are on.
Advocates Push For Consensual Incest To Be Decriminalized, Laugh Off ‘Grooming’ Allegations

Supporters of consensual incest are advocating for the taboo arrangement to be decriminalized after the recent story about an anonymous New York couple suing to have the state’s anti-incest laws overturned.

Richard Morris, an Australian man who wants the incest laws in approximately 60 countries changed, supports the New York couple’s lawsuit in Manhattan Federal Court and believes incestuous relationships between consenting adults “should not be criminalized,” according to the New York Post.

Morris and other pro-incest advocates are responsible for about 130 petitions that are trying to change anti-incest laws around the world.
My brother and I have been bouncing all over the internet looking for forums, chats, discussions, and information about siblings and twins. David and I are fraternal twins. We'll be 24 in February. Ever since we were 14 or 15 years old we both knew we had a bond and feelings that were much deeper than just brother and sister twins. As we got older we realized that we were in love with each other. Okay, so I'm 17 minutes older than he is, but there are no power dynamics going on here. No one is forcing the other to have these feelings. Imagine being in love with someone and being told you can't be with them... Both of us are fully aware of the problems involved with children in these situations and yes, we are being VERY careful. Our friends had seen this coming on for a long time, maybe even before we truly realized it ourselves. The issue we're dealing with right now is talking to mom about this. We lost our dad in Afghanistan in 2010. We were brought up in a touchy feely family environment full of love and were taught not to judge people the way I'm seeing many posts here are doing.
After seeing this post, on our search of the net, I had to respond and at least tell our story.
I'm sorry if I'm rufflfing a lot of feathers here, but when we were searching the internet we came across this post and I had to respond.

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

BOP

Advocates Push For Consensual Incest To Be Decriminalized, Laugh Off ‘Grooming’ Allegations

Supporters of consensual incest are advocating for the taboo arrangement to be decriminalized after the recent story about an anonymous New York couple suing to have the state’s anti-incest laws overturned.

Richard Morris, an Australian man who wants the incest laws in approximately 60 countries changed, supports the New York couple’s lawsuit in Manhattan Federal Court and believes incestuous relationships between consenting adults “should not be criminalized,” according to the New York Post.

Morris and other pro-incest advocates are responsible for about 130 petitions that are trying to change anti-incest laws around the world.
When reached for comment, Ilhan Omar said, "Hell, yeah! I'm down!" (maybe)

KarenLyn

:snacks:

[ I'm not sure if this is honest or a troll ]
Not a troll Gurps. I've seen them on FB and other sites, so I can understand how this sounds like one. I guess not many people who are involved actually admit it. We're just going a little crazy here with everything. I wan't looking for acceptance or any affirmation, just needed to blurt this out.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not a troll Gurps. I've seen them on FB and other sites, so I can understand how this sounds like one. I guess not many people who are involved actually admit it. We're just going a little crazy here with everything. I wan't looking for acceptance or any affirmation, just needed to blurt this out.
Blurt away.

Hijinx

I cannot advise anyone on such a thing , but the first thing you must do is move away from where you are now and go someplace where no one knows you and never tell anyone that you meet there what you just said here.

PJay

You need to talk to a Psychiatrist, if you haven't already. That is not meant to be ugly.