Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My brother and I have been bouncing all over the internet looking for forums, chats, discussions, and information about siblings and twins. David and I are fraternal twins. We'll be 24 in February. Ever since we were 14 or 15 years old we both knew we had a bond and feelings that were much deeper than just brother and sister twins. As we got older we realized that we were in love with each other. Okay, so I'm 17 minutes older than he is, but there are no power dynamics going on here. No one is forcing the other to have these feelings. Imagine being in love with someone and being told you can't be with them... Both of us are fully aware of the problems involved with children in these situations and yes, we are being VERY careful. Our friends had seen this coming on for a long time, maybe even before we truly realized it ourselves. The issue we're dealing with right now is talking to mom about this. We lost our dad in Afghanistan in 2010. We were brought up in a touchy feely family environment full of love and were taught not to judge people the way I'm seeing many posts here are doing.
After seeing this post, on our search of the net, I had to respond and at least tell our story.
I'm sorry if I'm rufflfing a lot of feathers here, but when we were searching the internet we came across this post and I had to respond.

24 is an adult, so do you. As long as it's not some Flowers in the Attic abuse situation.

UglyBear

My brother and I have been bouncing all over the internet looking for forums, chats, discussions, and information about siblings and twins. David and I are fraternal twins. We'll be 24 in February. Ever since we were 14 or 15 years old we both knew we had a bond and feelings that were much deeper than just brother and sister twins. As we got older we realized that we were in love with each other. Okay, so I'm 17 minutes older than he is, but there are no power dynamics going on here. No one is forcing the other to have these feelings. Imagine being in love with someone and being told you can't be with them... Both of us are fully aware of the problems involved with children in these situations and yes, we are being VERY careful. Our friends had seen this coming on for a long time, maybe even before we truly realized it ourselves. The issue we're dealing with right now is talking to mom about this. We lost our dad in Afghanistan in 2010. We were brought up in a touchy feely family environment full of love and were taught not to judge people the way I'm seeing many posts here are doing.
After seeing this post, on our search of the net, I had to respond and at least tell our story.
I'm sorry if I'm rufflfing a lot of feathers here, but when we were searching the internet we came across this post and I had to respond.
For the love of whatever you hold holy get a vasectomy and tie the tubes.

I’m sure a corresponding GoFundMe for the cost of both would reach its goal in record time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We already are talking about things. I appreciate the input.

After the Cousin Couples gal came on here a bunch of years ago I did some googling, and I think there was only a 10% chance of both parties having the same recessive gene that gets passed down to their offspring and can cause problems. Not sure how it would work with twins, though. When you read about royal families being all squirrelly, those are folks that have been inter-breeding for many generations.

I even learned me a big word: "consanguinity".

Stuff like that interests me - why there is a modern ick-factor for things that were widely accepted back in the day. Sometimes it's for health reasons, and sometimes it's just because some ruler made an arbitrary decree that stuck.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
After the Cousin Couples gal came on here a bunch of years ago I did some googling, and I think there was only a 10% chance of both parties having the same recessive gene that gets passed down to their offspring and can cause problems. Not sure how it would work with twins, though. When you read about royal families being all squirrelly, those are folks that have been inter-breeding for many generations.

I even learned me a big word: "consanguinity".

Stuff like that interests me - why there is a modern ick-factor for things that were widely accepted back in the day. Sometimes it's for health reasons, and sometimes it's just because some ruler made an arbitrary decree that stuck.
Inbreeding...

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The global prevalence maps of that are enlightening.

Think it may explain the turmoil in certain parts of the world.

But again, these are cultures that have been inbreeding for generations. If KarenLyn wants to start an inbred dynasty, that's probably not a good idea. Unless she's going to breed a warrior class that will lay waste to Washington and decimate Marxist universities - in that case she has my full support. :yay:

Only thing in this thread that gets my goat in my 'pet peeve' being triggered. I will never understand why people say, "... hate when people judge..." because every human does it. We all do it because upon introduction to a new human, it is instinctual to immediately access them for "personality compatibility, visual and/or tone aesthetics, threat level, annoyance level, and their level of comprehension/education/awareness.... all of that happens immediately and we continue to adjust our assessment with time and exposure. No two humans will make the identical assessments of any other nor can they be forced to stop doing it. There I said it.... don't judge.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Only thing in this thread that gets my goat in was my 'pet peeve' being triggered. I will never understand why people say, "... hate when people judge..." because every human does it. We all do it because upon introduction to a new human, it is instinctual to immediately access them for "personality compatibility, visual and/or tone aesthetics, threat level, annoyance level, and their level of comprehension/education/awareness.... all of that happens immediately and we continue to adjust our assessment with time and exposure. No two humans will make the identical assessments of any other nor can they be forced to stop doing it. There I said it.... don't judge.
And you're absolutely right.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
But again, these are cultures that have been inbreeding for generations. If KarenLyn wants to start an inbred dynasty, that's probably not a good idea. Unless she's going to breed a warrior class that will lay waste to Washington and decimate Marxist universities - in that case she has my full support. :yay:
It's a great way to get past an inheritance tax, just marry the next generation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How you know so many strange people?

Other people know them, too, it's not like I'm the only person on earth who knows them.

Regarding the adoption person, I expect several people on here will know who I'm talking about.