Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Public School Employee Who Advocated for LGBTQIA+ Learning Gets Busted in 'Sex With Minors' Solicitation Sting

One was caught recently. Eric Rohman, a Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, public school employee, has been a vocal and a rather visible advocate for LGBTQIA+ curricula.

Here is Mr. Rohman introducing himself and going through his woke credentials.

With a smarmy smile and wearing an obligatory “Black Lives Matter” shirt, Rohman proudly advocated at a school board meeting for “teaching” children not to “hate” who they are. He pointed at (presumably) parents for “advocating” hate, and that children will become “who they are…no matter how many candles you light, no matter how many rallies you hold.”

Well, Mr. Rohman was arrested on July 15, 2022. He was one of three men arrested in a sting operation for soliciting sex with a minor. Mr. Rohman can be seen looking down in his mugshot–presumably at his career or his prospects of hurting any more children.

Is Rohman alone in his predations? Of course not. TikTok has been the medium of choice for teachers proudly proclaiming their intent to groom. That’s why Florida’s Parental Rights In Education law was an important step at returning the classroom to “learning” — and allowing children to learn. That sort of learning does not include grooming by pink-haired misfits like this one:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Transgender Former Cop Arrested For Allegedly Sexually Abusing Multiple Children

A biological man who identifies as a woman was arrested in Citrus County, Florida, last week for allegedly sexually abusing multiple children.

Diana Elizabeth Guevara, a 33-year-old former cop from Inverness, Florida, was arrested on charges of transmitting harmful materials to minors, unlawful sexual activity with certain minors, and lewd and lascivious battery, the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office (CCSO) announced in a July 18 press release.

“Guevara manipulated the young victims in this case and then took advantage of them, ” Sheriff Mike Pendergast said in the press release. “She was able to foster a relationship with one victim and identify her next victims through them, showing a pattern of predatory behavior. This conduct will not be tolerated in Citrus County, and the SVU detectives will work tirelessly to bring justice to these young victims.”

On June 30, a parent contacted the CCSO to say they overheard their child, an unidentified minor, talking about another unidentified juvenile who had allegedly engaged in sexual activity with Guevara. The first child also told their parent that Guevara had sent them explicit photos and videos to them on social media.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I Do Not Consent to Public Displays of Kink and I Don't Care Where You Fall On the Oppression Meter

It’s time to have this conversation, folks. It’s time to talk about kink. First, so we are clear on what I mean by the word “kink,” I’m defining it as any sexual fetish you might have. I don’t want to know about your kink and I sure as hell don’t want to see it on a public street. Putting your sexual titillations out there in the public without getting everyone around you to give you permission to share such a thing should be considered assault. I didn’t ask to see you in a dog mask crawling on your knees barking and panting. My kid sure didn’t ask to see that either. So why are you doing it?

The same people who natter on about “consent” at every opportunity don’t care one bit if the general public on the street consents to their public displays of sexual activity and fetishes during the dreaded Pride Month (which seems to drag on forever).

I also didn’t give anyone permission to break decency laws in front of me or my family by waltzing around topless or in thongs or buttless chaps, but here we are. Thankfully, June is over–but when Pride Month is in full swing, you might see any of these things on your public streets at any time under the banner of a “Pride” parade. But there’s not much to be proud of when adults have so little concern for children that they have no care for what’s appropriate if it interferes with their “fun.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Court upholds right of Catholic school not to employ LGBT teacher in same-sex union

The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Starkey v. Roncalli High School and Archdiocese of Indianapolis that religious schools have a constitutional right to choose who teaches their faith to the next generation.

The appellate court asserted that Lynn Starkey's role as a guidance counselor included ministerial duties, a ministerial exception under the First Amendment allowed the school to not renew her contract. A district court ruling previously came to the same conclusion.

"Starkey was a minister because she was entrusted with communicating the Catholic faith to the school’s students and guiding the school’s religious mission," the appeals court wrote. "The ministerial exception bars all her claims, federal and state. This opinion therefore does not reach the parties’ Title VII, RFRA, or other constitutional arguments. We AFFIRM the district court."

Starkey informed the institution in August of 2018 that she had entered into a same-sex union, which both her contract and Catholic doctrine forbid. Employees of Roncalli High School must sign agreements to uphold church teachings, both at work and in the home.

The school did not fire Starkey upon learning of the relationship and allowed her to complete the term of her contract, but did not renew it when the school year ended.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It is crazy we are even having these discussions but this is where we are as a society now and the US military is now gone woke INSANE with this transgender issue!

SOURCE:

Exclusive: Army Training Says Soldiers Must Shower with Transgender Persons of Opposite Sex

‘An Army training slide obtained by Breitbart News instructs soldiers to shower with transgender members of the opposite sex even if they have not undergone a surgical transition.’

“The training slide offers a “vignette” instructing soldiers on what to do if they encounter a female soldier who identifies as male according to the Department of Defense’s personnel tracking system known as Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), but has not surgically transitioned and still has “female genitalia.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the transgender cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, reportedly posted on Facebook.

“I stood up for myself and she called her mom and dad because she was scared because I [stood] up for myself. Her father said, ‘she still has testosterone and a penis and I will kill anyone who comes after my daughter.’”

The report said that Medlock claimed the cheerleader made transphobic and racist remarks before the alleged incident happened and that video showed other cheerleaders hiding from Medlock.

Medlock reportedly said the alleged attack on the female cheerleader was a joke. Nevertheless, law enforcement officials charged Medlock with assault and removed Medlock from the campus.

The father of the female cheerleader who Medlock allegedly attacked is now demanding that law enforcement release all relevant video footage from the incident.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just want to throw this in here:

Sexual grooming of children is done with the full explicit approval and encouragement of the parents. Kindergartners don't jump in a car and drive themselves to a drag show or over the top pride parade - the parents do that. Children also don't castrate themselves or give themselves puberty blockers - the parents do that too.

Pedophiles aren't kidnapping these children - the parents are delivering them.

So there's that.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
There used to be an agency that looked out for the welfare of minors, Social Services or something like that. They used to snatch children from their parents when it was thought that the parents actions were dangerous to the children. What has become of this agency and why aren't they investigating the parents that would offer their children up as playthings to these perverts? It's one thing to be so lost in your mental illness that you partake in these repulsive practices, but it's a whole other ballgame when you subject and expose minors to these degenerate practices.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There used to be an agency that looked out for the welfare of minors, Social Services or something like that. They used to snatch children from their parents when it was thought that the parents actions were dangerous to the children. What has become of this agency and why aren't they investigating the parents that would offer their children up as playthings to these perverts? It's one thing to be so lost in your mental illness that you partake in these repulsive practices, but it's a whole other ballgame when you subject and expose minors to these degenerate practices.

I don't think anyone stands by and watches children being sexually molested and exploited unless they are a pedophile and abuser themselves.

So it's just a Democrat city cycle. The majority voters are pedophiles, drug addicts, and sex offenders; they vote for government that will support and encourage their crimes against children. There is literally nothing else it could be.

Occasionally a random parent in one of these dens will object to their child being sexually abused, and you have to wonder WTF is wrong with them. Who jumps into the snake pit, then is surprised and pissed that there are snakes?