Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dylan Mulvaney can’t figure out why men aren’t beating down his … sorry … HER door

I hate to be THAT person (ok, who am I kidding, I am totally good with being ‘that person’ if ‘that person’ means I’m calling the crazy out), BUT I’m pretty sure I know why dudes aren’t all up in Dylan Mulvaney’s private messages. What, did he really think having surgery would truly make him into a woman? Did he think playing dress-up and using makeup, dresses, and acting like a total spazzy airhead would equal his milkshake bringing all the boys to the yard?

No.

That’s not how it works.

The men who would be attracted to Dylan would be more attracted to ‘her’ if ‘she’ was just a man. Straight men do not see a woman when they look at Dylan.

Sorry, not sorry.

🤔🤔🤔
Fascinating confession from this guy about what he expected being a woman+ would be like. pic.twitter.com/1SojSIYNGv
— James Lindsay, headliner (@ConceptualJames) March 6, 2023

This is what happens when men equate women to a new outfit or a character they want to play. There is so much more to being a woman than dressing up like one – we are not a stereotype, we are not a caricature, and if Dylan really understood how much goes into being a REAL woman he might’ve decided to stay with his own sex. Hey, I’m not playing the ‘oh woe is me poor woman’ card, just being honest. If being a chick was as easy as just dressing up and acting like a doorknob anyone could do it.

I like my dates like I like my brownies: nut-free.
— Surfacedog (@SurfaceDog) March 7, 2023

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Minnesota about to become a kidnapping sanctuary state

My governor Tim Walz has decided that kidnapping a child is a good thing if you do it for the right reasons.

He has issued an Executive Order to ensure that the State of Minnesota will protect a child’s kidnapper if they promise it was to sterilize and mutilate him or her.

No, I am not kidding. He apparently likes the cut of Gavin Newsom’s jib and decided to one-up the California governor by foregoing the niceties of passing an unconstitutional law and simply issuing an executive order.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Dylan Mulvaney Can't Get a Date

Dylan actually has every right to be perplexed. After all, he followed the societal norms and did what the cool, smart, intellectually and sexually elite people told him to do. He followed the plan and literally put himself on the cutting edge. And he looks pretty convincing, I’ll give him that. Ideally, the suitors should be lining up.

But just because you say you’re a woman, and the powers that be say you are a woman, and the pronoun salad people say you are a woman, that doesn’t make you a woman. In fact, gushing about your “Barbie pocket” is an affront to every woman who has overcome real sexism, domestic abuse, and other problems to go on to do great things. I worked alongside women on the fire lines who never said a word about how much of a woman they were, let alone “Barbie pockets.” They just got the job done. There is more to being a woman than physiognomy. Deep down, people know that. I talked to a woman the other day who took me to task. She said, “You talk about how everyone hates straight, white men. But they are trying to erase me.” And she was right.

The root of the problem may be the fact that we have become very narcissistic, a situation that has been exacerbated by social media. People want attention. That may mean trying to change their genders or species, cutting things off, sewing things on, or whatever. The message is, “Pay attention to ME. Glorify ME. Accommodate ME.” But people have other things going on. Life, as it turns out, happens. And squealing on the internet is not the way to attract a serious potential mate. You can have all the space you want, all the followers you could hope for, and all the publicity and affirmation you can dream of. You can do whatever you want to yourself and call yourself whatever you wish. And most people will just shrug. Being trans isn’t that shocking anymore. But in the end, who wants to spend their time with someone whose only interest is himself?

Hijinx

Trannies are mentally ill, but so are those that accept them.

I am not sorry to say that this BULL sh1t has gone far enough.

Hijinx

One thing is sure ---after the operation you can no longer change hands without missing a stroke.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

1678566153347.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NBC News ‘reporter’ calls gender clinic whistleblower ‘a rogue receptionist with an agenda’

We put “reporter” in quotation marks in the headline because we’re talking about Kat Tenbarge, who claims to be a “tech and culture reporter” for NBC News but appears to be nothing more than a progressive activist. “Kids have always been welcome to watch movies with their parents that have sexual innuendo, dine at Hooters, watch cheerleaders, and pass by magazine racks that include Playboy,” she tweeted, pointing out the hypocrisy of those opposed to “all-ages” drag shows. She also wants parents and their “backward ideas” out of public school sex education: Can parents define “pelvic floor”? More importantly, would they?

As Twitchy reported last month, a whistleblower from St. Louis Children’s Hospital Gender Clinic leaked about the clinic from which she’d resigned after she couldn’t take it anymore: “When I said the clusters of girls streaming into our service looked as if their gender issues might be a manifestation of social contagion, the doctors said gender identity reflected something innate.” But no, the clinic thought it was important to start the puberty blockers and hormone therapy as soon as possible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Parents outraged after students mandated to watch drag performance, school doubles down

The assembly took place during school hours and was mandatory for all students to attend. One student felt so uncomfortable, he had no choice but to put his head down. When his mother told him to leave, he said he was not allowed to.

The first drag performer states that the performance is a “protest” for “[drag] queens and transgender youth.” They then go on to slam a slew of red states for “targeting” transgender youth, “Our performance is for our community in Oklahoma, Idaho, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kansas, Alabama, and Tennessee, who are actively being targeted.”