Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Cry me an effing river... :rolleyes:

1678825193858.png

Hijinx

Parents outraged after students mandated to watch drag performance, school doubles down

The assembly took place during school hours and was mandatory for all students to attend. One student felt so uncomfortable, he had no choice but to put his head down. When his mother told him to leave, he said he was not allowed to.

The first drag performer states that the performance is a “protest” for “[drag] queens and transgender youth.” They then go on to slam a slew of red states for “targeting” transgender youth, “Our performance is for our community in Oklahoma, Idaho, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kansas, Alabama, and Tennessee, who are actively being targeted.”
I went to school in the 50's . If this had happened when I was in school we would have torn the joint down.

Hijinx

Isn't it a bit crazy that parents can allow a child to decide they can mutilate their genitals, but you can't allow your child to have a beer or a glass of wine at dinner. A person can graduate high school, join the military and fight and die for their country, but cannot decide to have a beer until he/she is 21 years old.
Yes I can see that a person may not like the sex they are born with. But there isn't a thing they can do about it. Mutilating your genitals does not change your sex , it only changes your appearance. I do not have to agree that you are what you dress and costume yourself to appear to be.

Joe Biden is a sick old man trying to appear to be sane, and too many people are allowing this to happen and thinking that this is going to sustain the United States. This cannot go on.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Undefine Masculinity

Wokeness’s war against sex and gender descends to clownish levels.​

Recently, an organization on my campus put together an event entitled “Undefining Masculinity.” As recommended preparation for the event, it was suggested that attendees might profitably watch an episode of the “Man Enough” podcast, in which the hosts interview an individual named Alok Vaid-Menon. This person (I won’t be using pronouns to refer to Vaid-Menon, for the principled reason I’ve given elsewhere) is presented as an expert on gender and sexuality, though there is no evidence provided to support that status.

The hosts fawn in the most ludicrously exaggerated way over Vaid-Menon from the start: “Such a wonderful human being!” Five minutes in, after the guest has blurted out a series of unsupported claims about how viciously people who are confused about their gender identities are treated—“People don’t think we should exist…. They weaponize a criteria [sic] that would disappear [sic] me!”—the hosts proclaim, “We should just wrap it right there!…You made me tear up just now…It’s like a mic drop every time!…I’m getting emotional…You’re f###ing amazing!”

What is the actual content of what Vaid-Menon is saying that so powerfully impresses them?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Drag” is of course not what it used to be, as I’ve written about here before. The term “drag queens” no longer refers to jovial, harmless gay men in evening wear performing what used to basically be an adult clown act. They’ve been replaced by full-blown transgender women performing raunchy, X-rated stripshows as moms, grandmas, and little kids stuff dollar bills into their leather thongs.

Of course, there have always been strippers, hookers, and dirty movie theaters in every cow town on Earth—but this is something new. They never used to let little kids into regular strip clubs, first of all. And the moms never wanted to bring their kids to regular strip clubs.

Even the “Drag Brunch” craze is new—drag has officially left its traditional setting of smoky nightclubs and moved out into the daylight, for all to see.

From Helena, Montana to Des Moines, Iowa, there are hundreds of venues that can satisfy your toddler’s urge to watch men imitating women in sexually explicit ways.

One infamous 2022 “Drag a Kid to Brunch” event took place in Dallas. In it, a mortified, confused little boy is forced to walk the runway holding hands with a towering trans woman as the charming neon sign behind him screams “IT’S NOT GONNA SUCK ITSELF.” They mean lollipops, right, Mom? Right?!

Hijinx

If God allows California to exist he owes Sodom and Gomora an apology.

I have said this before and it is even more apropos today.
Newsom running for President of the United States is like running Beelzebub for the office,